travelgrove travel forums

San Jose Travel Forum, California

Ask a question about anything travel related in our San Jose travel forum

Get free Travel advice in San Jose Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about San Jose, California

Topics posted inside our San Jose travel forum

Forum > North America > United States > California > San Jose, CA
Replies Views Last Post
mikehenry Tech Museum of Innovation
by mikehenry on 11 May 12 Chock-full of unique exhibits, this cosmopolitan museum focuses on how technology is rapidly changing every aspect of the way we look at life, work live,…
3 4 ainoChan
1 Jun 12 >>
mikehenry Winchester Mystery House
by mikehenry on 11 May 12 According to a legend, Sarah Winchester, the heiress of Winchester Rifle, was so afraid of being cursed by the ghosts of men killed by Winchester…
3 4 Sayuri87
1 Jun 12 >>
mikehenry San Jose Museum of Art
by mikehenry on 11 May 12 Recognized for its contemporary collection of modern art, the San Jose Museum of Art highlights movements on the national and international pieces. It was started…
3 3 kachou_n
1 Jun 12 >>
mikehenry Children's Discovery Museum
by mikehenry on 11 May 12 Visiting the Children's Discovery museum is a great way to start your vacations in San Jose if you have toddlers. The museum has good variety…
3 4 stef
1 Jun 12 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Honolulu Travel Forum, Hawaii How much is it to rent a car & sail boat in Honolulu?
My wife and I 66-67 years old like to goto Honolulu 1 week rent a car 5 days go on a sailboat ride for 1…

Madras Travel Forum, India Things to do in Madrid

Spain is the fourth biggest country in Europe. This country is divided into 17 autonomous districts with each having a number of provinces that totaled…

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

New Toronto Travel Forum, Ontario i want to get rate
how much is the ticket?

Nurnberg Travel Forum, Germany Taxi prices in Nurnberg
What is the current taxi fare from the port to the airport for 2 persons?

Ontario Travel Forum, California not the airport i want
not lax i want going to ontario ca.

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea mk_iut86@yahoo.com
dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…

Rapid City Travel Forum, South Dakota Where to stay in Rapid City
Many people ask where to stay when traveling to Mt Rushmore and Black Hills area. I would strongly suggest basing your stay out of Rapid…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it