travelgrove travel forums

Seaside Travel - Noise Versus Chill

Forum > Europe & Russia > Romania  
posted by Tudi on 22 May 2009
Seaside Travel - Noise Versus Chill
Ever since me and my friend were kids, we've made it a habit to visit the Romanian sea side every summer. Until a couple of years ago, we've always preferred Costinesti, which is more of a young people's destination, it's always crowded and noise and generally a lot of fun for party-goers.

Recently however, my trip to the sea side is my one week of relaxation during the summer, so I prefer to go to one of the quieter vacation spots, namely Jupiter. My friend calls me old because I can't stand the crowded part of the seaside nowadays :|

So what I'd like to ask is: when traveling to the seaside, what do you guys prefer: noise or chill? Arguments please!
lifecruiser responded to Seaside Travel - Noise Versus Chill on 22 May 2009
Can I haz both....? *giggles*

I love to stay somewhere quite quiet, but close to some party places if & when the party mood is turned on :-)

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Skiing in Romania How to get from (Budapest) Ferihegy to Oradea

Recent Topics in Romania Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
dsnica Tour Guide in Romania (Bucharest)
by dsnica on 7 Apr 13 (inside Romania) Hello friends,

My name is Daniel and I am a professional tour guide.
My Experience:
8 years as English speaking guide through Romania, but also…
0 24 dsnica
7 Apr 13 >>
henryka_marks Romania Trip
by henryka_marks on 2 Jan 13 (inside Romania) Hello Friends,
I am Henryka. I love traveling. This time I am planning to visit Romania for 10-15 days. Can you please suggest me Romania’s attractive…
1 12 tomtum
11 Feb 13 >>
flavius77 Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania?
by flavius77 on 11 Jun 12 (inside Romania) I offer my services as Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania, my beutiful homeland. Find more details here:
6 108 mikytamp
18 Jan 13 >>
Steve Timeliness of information on Romania.
by Steve on 5 Dec 10 (inside Romania) I noticed that the economic figures cited were from the early 2000s. Can you tell me when this guide for Romania was last updated?
I plan…
1 228 mikytamp
8 Nov 12 >>
RavenParamore Church of the Holy Paraclete.
by RavenParamore on 22 Oct 10 (inside Romania) I would like to know some information about a church in Tirgoviste. It is called Church of the Holy Paraclete. I would to have some…
0 275 RavenParamore
22 Oct 10 >>
MadSuh Flying to Romania next week
by MadSuh on 26 Nov 09 (inside Romania) Anybody know of a good airline that will take me as close as possible to Oradea? I know Tarom and CarpatAir are flying there, but…
0 653 MadSuh
26 Nov 09 >>
protravel How to get from (Budapest) Ferihegy to Oradea
by protravel on 28 Aug 09 (inside Romania) I will be flying into Budapest next week and kind of need someone to tell me what the cheapest way is to get to Oradea.…
1 663 zlori
28 Aug 09 >>
erato Skiing in Romania
by erato on 9 May 09 (inside Romania) Where are the best ski areas in Romania and how can one get to them? Can someone give me some details about this please?
3 162 cipristb
14 May 09 >>
Other topics from Tudi Replies Views Last Post
Tudi European Cruises Anyone?
by Tudi on 22 May 09 (inside Cruises) I've been dying to go on a cruise for the past years, ever since my cousin got a job on a trans-atlantic cruiser and he…
9 488 iluveurope
4 Aug 09 >>
Tudi Where on Earth? - Awesome Travel Game
by Tudi on 2 Jun 09 (inside General Talk) I just stumbled upon this cool travel-related game made by Koko Digital called "Where on Earth?". It's similar to TravelIQ:
The only problem is that being…
0 286 Tudi
2 Jun 09 >>
Recent activity from Tudi
Tudi added a new post in the topic Travel Misfortunes
Lol Dan, they always pick on us :P
At least they were polite enough to ask if they could frisk you first :)
I just remembered another…
Tudi added a new post in the topic How to make it better?
I've noticed that sometimes the "last post by " thing doesn't get updated. So for example, I replied to a post, but instead of showing…
Tudi added a new post in the topic Hedgehog :)
Hahah, so I guess he was angry in the last picture there, because he was all curled up. Did you call him fat or something,…
Tudi added a new post in the topic Remember your first ride in an airplane?
Oh, are we also counting "I can't remember but I know I was there" type of flights Lifecruiser? Because if so, I flew from Cluj-Napoca…
Tudi added a new post in the topic International cocktail party
Bit of delay, but we got something going on here Lifecruiser:
I can also tell you how I got smashed on cocktails and write a post…
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it