travelgrove travel forums

Romania Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Romania travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Romania - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Romania Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Romania travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Romania
Replies Views Last Post
dsnica Tour Guide in Romania (Bucharest)
by dsnica on 7 Apr 13 Hello friends,

My name is Daniel and I am a professional tour guide.
My Experience:
8 years as English speaking guide through Romania, but also…
0 20 dsnica
7 Apr 13 >>
henryka_marks Romania Trip
by henryka_marks on 3 Jan 13 Hello Friends,
I am Henryka. I love traveling. This time I am planning to visit Romania for 10-15 days. Can you please suggest me Romania’s attractive…
1 12 tomtum
11 Feb 13 >>
flavius77 Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania?
by flavius77 on 11 Jun 12 I offer my services as Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania, my beutiful homeland. Find more details here: tourguideromania.blogspot.com
6 85 mikytamp
18 Jan 13 >>
Steve Timeliness of information on Romania.
by Steve on 5 Dec 10 I noticed that the economic figures cited were from the early 2000s. Can you tell me when this guide for Romania was last updated?
I plan…
1 227 mikytamp
9 Nov 12 >>
RavenParamore Church of the Holy Paraclete.
by RavenParamore on 22 Oct 10 I would like to know some information about a church in Tirgoviste. It is called Church of the Holy Paraclete. I would to have some…
0 274 RavenParamore
22 Oct 10 >>
MadSuh Flying to Romania next week
by MadSuh on 26 Nov 09 Anybody know of a good airline that will take me as close as possible to Oradea? I know Tarom and CarpatAir are flying there, but…
0 653 MadSuh
26 Nov 09 >>
protravel How to get from (Budapest) Ferihegy to Oradea
by protravel on 28 Aug 09 I will be flying into Budapest next week and kind of need someone to tell me what the cheapest way is to get to Oradea.…
1 641 zlori
28 Aug 09 >>
Tudi Seaside Travel - Noise Versus Chill
by Tudi on 22 May 09 Ever since me and my friend were kids, we've made it a habit to visit the Romanian sea side every summer. Until a couple of…
1 382 lifecruiser
22 May 09 >>
erato Skiing in Romania
by erato on 9 May 09 Where are the best ski areas in Romania and how can one get to them? Can someone give me some details about this please?
3 162 cipristb
14 May 09 >>
cazarebusteni Dracula's Castle
by cazarebusteni on 18 Apr 12 (inside Brasov) Luxor apartment, 45km away from Dracula castle.
Cheap accommodation Brasov, Busteni, Prahova Valley, Romania
Located on the ground floor of a blockhouse in Busteni, the Luxor apartment…
4 23 nadya1
25 Apr 12 >>
forums

Browse Romania Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Bislig Travel Forum, Philippines Night Life
What are the best night life spots in Bislig, Philippines

Buenos Aires Travel Forum, Argentina Going to Buenos Aires
Anyone been to Buenos Aires? I will be going there in August and would like to know about the top sights to see.
Thanks

Cabo San Lucas Travel Forum, Mexico Flight price
When is the best time to purchase a flight from fll to sjd? Travel will be in mid January

Freeport Travel Forum, Bahamas Freeport Bahamas airfare & hotel
What's the cheapest airfare & hotel for Freeport Bahamas for 1 week??

Fuzhou Travel Forum, China Enquiry
Is there any temples in fuzhou offering the god, Fei Ying General or Ba Yen Yeh General? I am actually planning to go Fuzhou for…

Jinan Travel Forum, China Looking for a club
I am looking for a club called Bei yuan na yi ye in Jinan, China

Managua Travel Forum, Nicaragua Nicaragua Transportation Advice
Does anyone have practical transportation advice for arriving and moving around Nicaragua? How are the bus system and tourist buses? In Guatemala, they have a…

Mumbai Travel Forum, India Hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the most popular tourist destination in the eastern part of India. There are hotels near the beach and the temple. There…

Sana Travel Forum, Yemen What is Sana?
What is Sana?

Shenzhen Travel Forum, China Shenzhen Air and Qunar Starts Strategic Cooperation
Yesterday, Shenzhen Air, China's 5th largest airline and flight provider of China-ASEAN Expo for the 5th time, signed on a strategic cooperation with Qunar, China's…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it