travelgrove travel forums

Portugal Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Portugal travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Portugal - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Portugal Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Portugal travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Portugal
Replies Views Last Post
bibada12 What museums to visit in Lisbon?
by bibada12 on 8 Jul 12 (inside Lisbon) Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?
3 6 kachou_n
16 Aug 12 >>
forums

Browse Portugal Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Bangalore Travel Forum, India Travel to India(Bangalore) - Looking for BEST Deal
I am planning to travel from LAX-BLR-LAX. Looking for best deal. Tentative dates May 24 and return date Aug 23. Looking for 4 tickets (2…

Budapest Travel Forum, Hungary Ferihegy airport, Budapest
How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?

Buenos Aires Travel Forum, Argentina Going to Buenos Aires
Anyone been to Buenos Aires? I will be going there in August and would like to know about the top sights to see.
Thanks

Indian Rocks Beach Travel Forum, Florida Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Indian Rocks Beach is situated on what is known as a barrier island on the western coast of Florida. Only a thirty minute drive away…

Memphis Travel Forum, Tennessee Cheap flight
I am looking to purchase a one way ticket to Memphis. What is the cheapest ticket you have? I had a death in the family…

Nassau Travel Forum, Bahamas Nassau vs other Caribbean islands
Family of 5 - 3 older sons 26-32 and 2 parents. Never been to the Caribbean. Outdoorsy family likes to hike, snorkle, visit towns -…

Phoenix Travel Forum, Arizona Phoenix things to see
As the capital of Arizona and the most populous city in the Southwest America, Phoenix can feel like a limitless stretch of bedroom communities at…

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea mk_iut86@yahoo.com
dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…

Sarasota Travel Forum, Florida Sarasota travel
City of writers, artists, musicians, and entertainers; Sarasota has welcomed them all since it was established. Together they have made given it a cultural diversity…

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it