travelgrove travel forums

Portugal Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Portugal travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Portugal - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Portugal Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Portugal travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Portugal
Replies Views Last Post
bibada12 What museums to visit in Lisbon?
by bibada12 on 8 Jul 12 (inside Lisbon) Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?
3 5 kachou_n
16 Aug 12 >>
forums

Browse Portugal Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Bolinao Travel Forum, Philippines Bolinao Anyone?
How to go Bolinao from Manila?

Calapan Travel Forum, Philippines Things to do in Calapan
Calapan is well known place in Philippines. It offers lots of attractions and travel activities for visitors' entertainment like Sinkaw Festival, Sanduguan, Harvest Festival, Suqui…

Cambridge Travel Forum, United Kingdom orphanages in Cambridge
I am wondering what orphanages exist near Cambridge. I am interested in visiting one.

Honolulu Travel Forum, Hawaii How much is it to rent a car & sail boat in Honolulu?
My wife and I 66-67 years old like to goto Honolulu 1 week rent a car 5 days go on a sailboat ride for 1…

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Ribeirao Preto Travel Forum, Brazil Coffee plantation tours
are there any coffee growers that provide tours of their plantations?

Siocon Travel Forum, Philippines bout siocon
do u have western union?in some of your branagys,there are schools which train for vocabulary course?school of ptms?may i know?which brangay are they now?

Venice Travel Forum, Italy Planning trip to Venice?
Hello, you want go to Venice and you have no idea where to stay? Then I can recommend you a great site. Send me a…

Vientiane Travel Forum, Lao People's Republic vientiane accomodation
did anybody stay or hear about these two guesthouses: 1) Vayakorn guesthouse and 2) mali namphu guesthouse. we are looking for a nice QUIET guesthouse/…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it