travelgrove travel forums

Portugal Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Portugal travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Portugal - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Portugal Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Portugal travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Portugal
Replies Views Last Post
bibada12 What museums to visit in Lisbon?
by bibada12 on 8 Jul 12 (inside Lisbon) Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?
3 5 kachou_n
16 Aug 12 >>
forums

Browse Portugal Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Adelaide Travel Forum, Australia Any recommended cafes in Adelaide?
I'm planning my first holiday to Australia (specifically Adelaide) this season and I'm looking for places to chill out and have some coffee (I'm generally…

Cancun Travel Forum, Mexico leann
will the tickets prices go down on cancun

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Fuzhou Travel Forum, China Enquiry
Is there any temples in fuzhou offering the god, Fei Ying General or Ba Yen Yeh General? I am actually planning to go Fuzhou for…

Hong Kong Travel Forum, China Hong Kong, Macau Trip
is it cheaper if you go to Macau first, then travel to Hong Kong via ferry? Or the other way around? I'm just wondering what…

Ibague Travel Forum, Colombia Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

Orlando Travel Forum, Florida all inclusive to orlando
Hi. I live in Montreal and I would like to know if u have a nice package all inclusive to Orlando for April 14 2011

Port-au-prince Travel Forum, Haiti car rental in Haiti
what rental place in port au prince haiti can we rent from thats a good place

Warsaw Travel Forum, Poland telephone number
May I get your tel. # to talk to a n agent

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers