travelgrove travel forums

Poland Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Poland travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Poland - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Poland Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Poland travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Poland
Replies Views Last Post
* Auschwitz/Birkineau
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 12 I will taking an excursion to these infamous camps. I know this really is individual, but what is the suggested, or recommended time to really…
4 13 carolgreen616
16 Sep 12 >>
* Best place to have a vacation in Poland
by Anonymous on 13 Aug 12 Can anyone suggest best place to spend for summer seasons..
11 92 rickyman
19 Sep 12 >>
nnnb telephone number
by nnnb on 8 Feb 10 (inside Warsaw) May I get your tel. # to talk to a n agent
5 180 carolgreen616
5 Aug 12 >>
forums

Browse Poland Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Agartala Travel Forum, India agartala
what is the state of agartala

Agoo Travel Forum, Philippines Cubal elem. school
what is the history of cubal elementary scools located at san pedro agoo la union. thank you.GBU

Cameron Highlands Travel Forum, Malaysia Trip to Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Guadalajara Travel Forum, Mexico Flight to Guadalajara
where can i find low price on airline tickets, or were can i place my own price to a ticket from lax to gdl for…

Lisbon Travel Forum, Portugal What museums to visit in Lisbon?
Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?

Los Angeles Travel Forum, California Los Angeles - the city of Angels
As the largest city in California, Los Angeles is the place where trendy folks love to live or visit, predominantly those in the entertainment industry.…

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

Shreveport Travel Forum, Louisiana low fares
how i get the right time to have a lower fare to shreveport

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it