travelgrove travel forums

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Pohang travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Pohang Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Pohang, South Korea

Topics posted inside our Pohang travel forum

Forum > Asia > South Korea > Pohang
Replies Views Last Post
mamad mk_iut86@yahoo.com
by mamad on 11 Apr 10 dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…
0 105 mamad
11 Apr 10 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Indian Rocks Beach Travel Forum, Florida Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Indian Rocks Beach is situated on what is known as a barrier island on the western coast of Florida. Only a thirty minute drive away…

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…

Las Pinas Travel Forum, Philippines tax collection
how much was the tax collection of las pinas city?

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

Riyadh Travel Forum, Saudi Arabia Any type of Manpower from Vietnam
We are a reputing Vietnam Manpower supplier supplying all skilled and unskilled manpower. Now, Vietnam Manpower have already sent thousands of labors to Saudi Arabia,…

San Jose Travel Forum, California Tech Museum of Innovation
Chock-full of unique exhibits, this cosmopolitan museum focuses on how technology is rapidly changing every aspect of the way we look at life, work live,…

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Zhengzhou Travel Forum, China Are You Interest in Shaolin Temple?
Located at the Northern foot of the Shaoshi Mountain, 100 kilometers away from Zhengzhou, Henan Province, the Shaolin Temple is cradle of China's Shaolin Kung…

Things about Pohang you might be interested in

Pohang Travel Guide

Pohang Sights

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers