travelgrove travel forums

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Pohang travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Pohang Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Pohang, South Korea

Topics posted inside our Pohang travel forum

Forum > Asia > South Korea > Pohang
Replies Views Last Post
mamad mk_iut86@yahoo.com
by mamad on 11 Apr 10 dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…
0 103 mamad
11 Apr 10 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Bangalore Travel Forum, India Travel to India(Bangalore) - Looking for BEST Deal
I am planning to travel from LAX-BLR-LAX. Looking for best deal. Tentative dates May 24 and return date Aug 23. Looking for 4 tickets (2…

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Harbin Travel Forum, China Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting
Hi, guys!
Winter is coming, but our passion to travel won't reduce. This winter, which place do you want to visit?
If you don't have…

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…

Madrid Travel Forum, Spain Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid
Bullfighting is part of the Spanish identity. You can experience the pageantry as the matadors enter the stadium and live the culture for 2 hours…

Memphis Travel Forum, Tennessee Cheap flight
I am looking to purchase a one way ticket to Memphis. What is the cheapest ticket you have? I had a death in the family…

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Mount Abu Travel Forum, India Family Vacation in Mount Abu
Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…

Siocon Travel Forum, Philippines bout siocon
do u have western union?in some of your branagys,there are schools which train for vocabulary course?school of ptms?may i know?which brangay are they now?

Things about Pohang you might be interested in

Pohang Travel Guide

Pohang Sights

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers