travelgrove travel forums

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Pohang travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Pohang Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Pohang, South Korea

Topics posted inside our Pohang travel forum

Forum > Asia > South Korea > Pohang
Replies Views Last Post
mamad mk_iut86@yahoo.com
by mamad on 11 Apr 10 dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…
0 103 mamad
11 Apr 10 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Buenos Aires Travel Forum, Argentina Going to Buenos Aires
Anyone been to Buenos Aires? I will be going there in August and would like to know about the top sights to see.
Thanks

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Florence Travel Forum, Italy Florence Italy
It is fabulous a treat for those who love art and architecture Florence city is believed to have the largest concentration of Renaissance art and…

Khajuraho Travel Forum, India Budget Hotels in Khajuraho, Hotel Isabel Palace Khajuraho
About Hotel Isabel Palace
The hotel was built in 2011 the beautiful "White Marble" with the intent to give a comfortable accommodation to tourists visiting the…

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Mount Abu Travel Forum, India Family Vacation in Mount Abu
Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…

Nairobi Travel Forum, Kenya Airports
How many Airports are there in Nairobi?

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines picture
can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city

Things about Pohang you might be interested in

Pohang Travel Guide

Pohang Sights

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers