travelgrove travel forums

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Pohang travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Pohang Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Pohang, South Korea

Topics posted inside our Pohang travel forum

Forum > Asia > South Korea > Pohang
Replies Views Last Post
mamad mk_iut86@yahoo.com
by mamad on 11 Apr 10 dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…
0 103 mamad
11 Apr 10 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Aalborg Travel Forum, Denmark Aalborg Akvavit Museum
what days and times is the Aalborg Akvavit Museum open please?

Atlanta Travel Forum, Georgia why cant i book a ticket on sale from 123 and up flight
there is suppose to be a sale today and when i try to book from chicago midway to atlanta i still amountof 400 and up
im…

Bangkok Travel Forum, Thailand Is Bangkok Safe?
I went to Bangkok a few times and I am really wondering if it's a safe place to visit right now. People are fighting on…

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City Resorts contact information
Hi! Do you have contact numbers for Gubat sa Ciudad, Villa Celedonia, and Luzviminda Resort? We're planning to have an overnight swimming later in one…

Ghaziabad Travel Forum, India transport
give full information about transport and communication facilities in ghaziabad.
u can also send 2 my id =>
123dhruv123@gmail.com

Hat Yai Travel Forum, Thailand Can anybody told me where the favorite place to travel & nightlife
we will there on 31 aug to 01 sept 2011.

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

Salt Lake View Addition Travel Forum, Utah price question
Is there any tickets out there in the $200 - $250 price range leaving clt for slc on July 6th or 7th and returning on…

Satu Mare Travel Forum, Romania Opinion about Satu Mare
What was your opinion afther you visited Satu Mare? Did you like that town and what you have seen there?

Things about Pohang you might be interested in

Pohang Travel Guide

Pohang Sights

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers