Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines  
dorothyshilney
posted by dorothyshilney on 27 Jan 2011
to get entry
do i need anything to enter the philipines
any shots

stef
stef responded to to get entry on 8 Jun 2011
If you are a US citizen you can stay for less than 21 days without a visa, you only need one if you want to stay longer.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

ticket Try Wimdu!

Recent Topics in Philippines Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
wimdu Try Wimdu!
by wimdu on 15 Aug 11 (inside Philippines) Have you ever visited wimdu.com? If not then you are missing out on a lot of great deals, cheap and innovative ways of travelling.
Wimdu is…
1 85 p3b00w
18 Feb 13 >>
yvette ticket
by yvette on 24 Dec 10 (inside Philippines) hello, i am planning to go to Philippines Feb 5 with my son who is 19 mos old and come back to USA with my…
0 74 yvette
24 Dec 10 >>
annem direction
by annem on 21 Oct 10 (inside Philippines) hi! I would like to ask, how far is Enchanted Kingdom from Calamba? we are planning to visit 88 hot spring resort in bagong kalsada,…
0 113 annem
21 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Come, Visit Cebu!
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 (inside Philippines) For questions about traveling to Cebu and different destinations, I will be more than willing to answer all your queries.
6 266 mikytamp
25 Feb 13 >>
venu Hyderabat to the Philippines
by venu on 9 Apr 09 (inside Philippines) can u help me in knowing the cost per person from hyderabad to philipines airport
2 238 erato
22 Apr 09 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it