travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Come, Visit Cebu!

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines  
ultimatetravel
posted by ultimatetravel on 16 May 2009
Come, Visit Cebu!
For questions about traveling to Cebu and different destinations, I will be more than willing to answer all your queries.

zangazanga
zangazanga responded to Come, Visit Cebu! on 19 Aug 2009
Hey,

I take you at your word now and ask for some help. :) I would be really interested in visiting India but I don't know if I can afford. How much does a ticket cost from Budapest to Cebu or to the nearest airport or how expensive is to be a turist in Cebu? :)

By the way is there an airport in Cebu? And how about the turists? Are there many of them?

Talking about India I think I wouldn't have communication problems using my English knowledge, right?

Sorry for inundating you with my question, :P I would really appreciate these info,

regards!

ultimatetravel
ultimatetravel responded to Come, Visit Cebu! on 19 Aug 2009
Im not sure about the ticket from Budapest to Cebu, my husband paid around 600 pounds round trip ticket from Heathrow, UK then stop over in Korea wait for 4 hours, then from Korea to Cebu.

My friend who lives in California, US paid about $1,500 round trip ticket from US to Hongkong to Cebu. In terms of cheaper flight you can save if you do stop overs and explore other countries if you want:) So 2 countries in one trip.

This is more or less the amount you will spend in flight ticket. As to hotels and accommodations, I can help you out provide cheaper ones to save money on it. with less than $10 (US dollars) for a night you can sleep on a decent hotel.

As to tourists, we have a variety who come here such as Japanese, Koreans, Europeans and Americans all sorts of races come here in Cebu. It's cheaper. Ive met 2 Malaysians friends and they spend around $250 (US dollars) in their one week vacation in Cebu and even including Bohol.

One more thing, we can even do island hopping here if you want. You can go to 3 islands, Olango Island (bird sanctuary), Gilutungan Island (Marine Sanctuary) and Pandanon Island (white sand island) an island in the middle of the sea, good for swimming.

If you want to come here in Cebu, just pm me:) I can be your tourist guide.

ultimatetravel
ultimatetravel responded to Come, Visit Cebu! on 19 Aug 2009
By the way one more thing, my husband rode on Korean Air and it's inclusive of meals already.

I have researched about the flight and just got the results now.

If you ride on Aug. 23, 2009.

from $2562 Roundtrip

9:10 am Depart Budapest (BUD)
Arrive Cebu (CEB) 2:25 pm tip+1 day Sun 23-Aug
Duration: 23hr 15mn
Malev Hungarian Airlines
Malev Hungarian Airlines 662
KLM KLM 803
Philippine Airlines
Philippine Airlines 857
Connect in Amsterdam (AMS), Manila (MNL)

If you book earlier, the flight costs will be cheaper. The prices always fluctuate, this price here might either go up or go down in the next few days or months or so.

As to India, I'm not really sure about that. I never been there. But as for me, if you want cheaper vacation and be treated like royalty with our cheap SPA services and get mesmerized with what Cebu can offer to you:)

mort
mort responded to Come, Visit Cebu! on 8 Jun 2012
Where's the best lechon Cebu in Cebu? And what is Cebu's signature dish?

luvVacation
luvVacation responded to Come, Visit Cebu! on 26 Aug 2012
The best lechon in Cebu is in ZUBUCHON.... I tried it when I went to Cebu and it was really the best.. I brought 5 kilos of zubuchon with me back in Manila.

mikytamp
mikytamp responded to Come, Visit Cebu! on 25 Feb 2013
I am planning a family trip to Cebu this year. What are the best places to visit in Cebu during family vacations?

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Hyderabat to the Philippines direction

Recent Topics in Philippines Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
wimdu Try Wimdu!
by wimdu on 15 Aug 11 (inside Philippines) Have you ever visited wimdu.com? If not then you are missing out on a lot of great deals, cheap and innovative ways of travelling.
Wimdu is…
1 85 p3b00w
18 Feb 13 >>
dorothyshilney to get entry
by dorothyshilney on 27 Jan 11 (inside Philippines) do i need anything to enter the philipines
any shots
1 101 stef
8 Jun 11 >>
yvette ticket
by yvette on 24 Dec 10 (inside Philippines) hello, i am planning to go to Philippines Feb 5 with my son who is 19 mos old and come back to USA with my…
0 74 yvette
24 Dec 10 >>
annem direction
by annem on 21 Oct 10 (inside Philippines) hi! I would like to ask, how far is Enchanted Kingdom from Calamba? we are planning to visit 88 hot spring resort in bagong kalsada,…
0 115 annem
21 Oct 10 >>
venu Hyderabat to the Philippines
by venu on 9 Apr 09 (inside Philippines) can u help me in knowing the cost per person from hyderabad to philipines airport
2 239 erato
22 Apr 09 >>
Other topics from ultimatetravel Replies Views Last Post
ultimatetravel Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 (inside Cebu) It is one of islands in the Philippines dubbed as the "queen city of the south." The size of the island is quite the same…
6 354 Tudi
22 May 09 >>
ultimatetravel Your Best Travel Experience?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 (inside General Talk) I want to know what is your best travel experience you ever have and why.
I love traveling atleast through your answers I can get some…
1 758 johnnymorre
15 Jan 12 >>
ultimatetravel Remember your first ride in an airplane?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 (inside General Talk) Me? It was just few months ago together with my hubby we went to Manila to get some important document from the embassy.
It was kinda…
7 384 ultimatetravel
5 Jun 09 >>
ultimatetravel System to track the points of every user?
by ultimatetravel on 17 May 09 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) I was just wondering, maybe Travelgrove can add up a feature wherein below or above the avatar or profile pic, the points earned by the…
0 359 ultimatetravel
17 May 09 >>
ultimatetravel Reward to the Most Active member?
by ultimatetravel on 17 May 09 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) I have been so quiet in the past and now back in action full blast and got addicted to Travelgrove already. It has gotten to…
1 372 danpop
7 Jun 09 >>
Recent activity from ultimatetravel
ultimatetravel added a new post in the topic How to make it better?
I wish there would be a chatting system here, or maybe a shout box wherein the members can interact with other members in real time.
ultimatetravel added a new post in the topic Remember your first ride in an airplane?
@ Wazling: That was 14 years ago that you had your first ride on a plane. For sure it was quite interesting;) I bet Greece…
ultimatetravel added a new post in the topic Remember your first ride in an airplane?
@ lifecruiser: Oh, you have seen how advanced our technologies are now in terms of traveling, a 60min flight before become of a 25min ride…
@ Tudi: Wow three planes that must have been cool. I mean first trip you remember riding in an airplane and you rode 3 planes…
ultimatetravel added a new post in the topic Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
Guinevere1988, there is no need to have a visa just to come here in the Philippines esp. in Cebu. Tourists are given 21 days and…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it