travelgrove travel forums

Philippines Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Philippines travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in the Philippines - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in the Philippines Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Philippines travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines
Replies Views Last Post
wimdu Try Wimdu!
by wimdu on 15 Aug 11 Have you ever visited wimdu.com? If not then you are missing out on a lot of great deals, cheap and innovative ways of travelling.
Wimdu is…
1 83 p3b00w
18 Feb 13 >>
dorothyshilney to get entry
by dorothyshilney on 27 Jan 11 do i need anything to enter the philipines
any shots
1 100 stef
8 Jun 11 >>
yvette ticket
by yvette on 24 Dec 10 hello, i am planning to go to Philippines Feb 5 with my son who is 19 mos old and come back to USA with my…
0 74 yvette
24 Dec 10 >>
annem direction
by annem on 21 Oct 10 hi! I would like to ask, how far is Enchanted Kingdom from Calamba? we are planning to visit 88 hot spring resort in bagong kalsada,…
0 113 annem
21 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Come, Visit Cebu!
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 For questions about traveling to Cebu and different destinations, I will be more than willing to answer all your queries.
6 265 mikytamp
25 Feb 13 >>
venu Hyderabat to the Philippines
by venu on 9 Apr 09 can u help me in knowing the cost per person from hyderabad to philipines airport
2 237 erato
22 Apr 09 >>
erenst_jhayr Cubal elem. school
by erenst_jhayr on 8 Mar 09 (inside Agoo) what is the history of cubal elementary scools located at san pedro agoo la union. thank you.GBU
0 332 erenst_jhayr
8 Mar 09 >>
gino wedding
by gino on 15 May 09 (inside Basco) i need a place for wedding both church and reception, where can you suggest?
3 191 erato
22 May 09 >>
joan Taal Volcano
by joan on 18 Mar 09 (inside Batangas City) where do we find the Taal Volcano?
6 357 luvVacation
25 Aug 12 >>
cloud1130 How to go to sm batangas from lucena city??
by cloud1130 on 24 Feb 09 (inside Batangas City) how to go to sm batangas from lucena city??
0 769 cloud1130
24 Feb 09 >>
forums

Browse the Philippines Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Atlanta Travel Forum, Georgia why cant i book a ticket on sale from 123 and up flight
there is suppose to be a sale today and when i try to book from chicago midway to atlanta i still amountof 400 and up
im…

Basco Travel Forum, Philippines wedding
i need a place for wedding both church and reception, where can you suggest?

Binan Travel Forum, Philippines list of schools
can i have the list of all schools in binan laguna philippines?

Cabo San Lucas Travel Forum, Mexico Flight price
When is the best time to purchase a flight from fll to sjd? Travel will be in mid January

Cambridge Travel Forum, United Kingdom orphanages in Cambridge
I am wondering what orphanages exist near Cambridge. I am interested in visiting one.

Copenhagen Travel Forum, Denmark Copenhagen
Could anyone tell me something about Copenhagen and the area? I woul be grateful for a few tips!
Thxaloot

Gyor Travel Forum, Hungary Population
What was the population of Jews taken to the death camp in Gyor?

Honolulu Travel Forum, Hawaii How much is it to rent a car & sail boat in Honolulu?
My wife and I 66-67 years old like to goto Honolulu 1 week rent a car 5 days go on a sailboat ride for 1…

Santa Monica Travel Forum, California Decent steak houses around Santa Monica
Do you know any decent places where we could eat some cowboy-sized real tasty steaks?

Tirupati Travel Forum, India hotels in Tirupati
Tirupati is a popular pilgrimage centre in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is known for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy. You can find…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it