travelgrove travel forums

Forum

which month to visit Paris?

Forum > Europe & Russia > France > Paris  
chithanh119
posted by chithanh119 on 2 Mar 2010
which month to visit Paris?
Next year my husband and I are planning a trip to Paris. The last time we went was in mid June, getting a bit too hot for us. So this time we want to go earlier. Is it rainy in April? How is May?

We are from San Francisco so like that kind of cool weather, not so cold that you need a heavy jacket, but cool enough so walking around town won't make us sweaty.

thanks!

Vietnam tours

Courtney
Courtney responded to which month to visit Paris? on 29 Nov 2010
Hi,

if you thought that June was too hot, you should probably try may, because to me, i think that april is still a bit rainy! i've been living in paris a couple of years ago, and i remember that i used to like May! the days are longer, and the weather is getting better! it's very magical!
how long do you wanna stay there? i hope you will enjoy your trip better than the first time! :)

see you!

-------------------------------------
"Classical books, always have a nice moral"
cool stuff: http://hotel.twenga.co.uk/

Dora2011
Dora2011 responded to which month to visit Paris? on 24 Jun 2011
Disney is a magical place to be at all throughout the year. Disney is the best way to spend your Paris breaks with family and friends at Christmas.A mix between magic, mischief and plenty of snow with your favourite characters...what more could you ask for?

anonymous responded to which month to visit Paris? on 31 Aug 2012
april and may ,is the best season for me,just my personal opinion

nancy030
nancy030 responded to which month to visit Paris? on 8 Feb 2013
I never go yet to Paris but weather for me is not a big problem there because it was really amazing as we can see in many pictures.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Bucharest-Paris

Recent Topics in Paris Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
szbogi Bucharest-Paris
by szbogi on 24 Apr 09 (inside Paris) I searched for a flight from Bucharest to Paris, but I've found very different prices. What should be a normal price for this flight?
2 258 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
sarifundi When should we make our flight reservations for Paris?
by sarifundi on 26 Aug 08 (inside Paris) My husband and I are leaving for Paris during the later part of September, 2008. We are interested in a non-stop flight going. However, coming…
1 424 MadSuh
21 Sep 08 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it