travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Bucharest-Paris

Forum > Europe & Russia > France > Paris  
szbogi
posted by szbogi on 24 Apr 2009
Bucharest-Paris
I searched for a flight from Bucharest to Paris, but I've found very different prices. What should be a normal price for this flight?

stef
stef responded to Bucharest-Paris on 24 Apr 2009
You simply build the arithmatic average from all the prices you can obtain, and you get an average price. Please do not use the geometrical average.
Thanks...

erato
erato responded to Bucharest-Paris on 24 Apr 2009
Well, I would say prices over 200 euro (820 RON) are already expensive. I just found a WizzAir flight for summer on this site for 93.63 Euro (378.00 RON).

By the way, if you found different many prices choose the cheapest one. ;-)

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

When should we make our flight reservations for Paris? which month to visit Paris?

Recent Topics in Paris Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
chithanh119 which month to visit Paris?
by chithanh119 on 2 Mar 10 (inside Paris) Next year my husband and I are planning a trip to Paris. The last time we went was in mid June, getting a bit too…
4 225 nancy030
8 Feb 13 >>
sarifundi When should we make our flight reservations for Paris?
by sarifundi on 26 Aug 08 (inside Paris) My husband and I are leaving for Paris during the later part of September, 2008. We are interested in a non-stop flight going. However, coming…
1 424 MadSuh
21 Sep 08 >>
Other topics from szbogi Replies Views Last Post
szbogi Traveling to Croatia
by szbogi on 9 Apr 09 (inside Croatia) Hi!
I'm going to Selce, Croatia this summer with my boyfriend and I have some questions. Is the water drinkable there? How are the prices, for…
1 402 MadSuh
9 Apr 09 >>
Recent activity from szbogi
szbogi added a new post in the topic chauffeur services
Hi,
There are much more chauffeur services in London one might thought... yet prices differ a lot based on your activity (airport transfer, wedding car hire…
szbogi added a new post in the topic Top 10 Canadian Beaches
My cousin lives in Vancouver and they love to go to Wreck Beach, I am visiting them next summer, so I hope I'll get there…
szbogi added a new post in the topic which is best public transport in Thailand?
If you travel from one city or town to the other, buses are a great way.
Orange colored buses are operated by the government. They…
szbogi added a new post in the topic 10 Top Tourist Attractions in the USA
Unfortunately, many people do not know places like Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon... I think if you go there, you'll know what I mean.
szbogi added a new post in the topic Los Angeles - the city of Angels
225? I can't even enumerate that many languages... :D 
Of course, LA is wonderful, a must! I love the city's vibe and business.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it