travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Places to visit in Chitral

Forum > Asia > Pakistan  
seoga
posted by seoga on 3 Nov 2013
Places to visit in Chitral
There are a lot of places in Northern Pakistan that gives the glimpse of Paradise. Chitral is one of the best tourism places in the world. I belong from Chitral and know very good places that people / families can visit:
1. Kalash Valley
2. Bhumburat Valley
3. Garam Chashma
4. Juunaali
5. Koghozi (This contains 80ft. high waterfall)

jelly1991
jelly1991 responded to Places to visit in Chitral on 4 Dec 2013
Thanks for sharing

Tenny
Tenny responded to Places to visit in Chitral on 29 Dec 2013
Chitral is one of the best place in Pakistan and everyone wants to go there. I went Pakistan and go to Naran. It is rich in natural beauty and many of us wanted to sat there for one more week.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Other topics from seoga Replies Views Last Post
seoga Hitchhiking
by seoga on 4 Nov 13 (inside Travel Gear) Can anyone give me a list of travel gear to be used for Hitchhiking, preferably an expert trekking guide ?
3 14 jelly1991
4 Dec 13 >>
seoga Have anyone been to Austria ?
by seoga on 4 Nov 13 (inside General Talk) I have a plan to visit Austria in the next month, does anyone know any good places that I can visit for a memorable trip?…
4 33 jackwilliam86
16 Dec 13 >>
Recent activity from seoga
seoga started the topic Hitchhiking
Can anyone give me a list of travel gear to be used for Hitchhiking, preferably an expert trekking guide ?
seoga started the topic Have anyone been to Austria ?
I have a plan to visit Austria in the next month, does anyone know any good places that I can visit for a memorable trip?…
seoga added a new post in the topic Places to visit in south India
Well could you tell me any website, where I can see the pictures of Munnar ? before we plan a trip over their.
seoga added a new post in the topic Is India safe place for Traveling?
Yes, i have been to India and it rocks totally, it contains many wonderful sites which includes the wonder of the world monument "Taj Mahal"…
seoga added a new post in the topic Which is best taxi providers in Bangalore?
Bangalore Taxi City are the best taxi service providers for Bangalore, you may visit kstdccitycabs.com for further details...

Things about Pakistan you might be interested in

Pakistan Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to Pakistan

Pakistan Travel Tips

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals