travelgrove travel forums

Forum

What should you post in this section - Please read!

Forum > Other Websites  
travelgrove-editor
posted by travelgrove-editor on 8 Oct 2004
What should you post in this section - Please read!
Travelgrove is a Travel Marketing website. This means that our main revenue comes from travel providers that choose to advertise on our site. We cannot allow people advertising in this section. Any post that is telling users about a travel website that is making money off selling travel related products will therefore be removed.

A few exceptions should be mentioned:
Travel Forums create value to our users, please go ahead and share those.
Travel Guides and websites that sell travel books, maps etc.

If you want to advertise your site, please do this in our advertising section. The advertsing section will allow you to post free ads for most categories and are searchable by our users. if you are interested in advertising with Travelgrove in a more structured and focused way, please contact our advertising team at advertising@travelgrove.com

Thanks

Travelgrove Team

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

New Adventure Travel Website Launched

Recent Topics in Other Websites Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
joe121 Bestchange.com
by joe121 on 22 Jun 12 (inside Other Websites) BestChange.com is a free online service that helps to find exchangers with the best rates. Our site was created for you to always stay updated…
3 51 Belinda
25 Jun 12 >>
Himalayanjoy www.himalayanjoy.com
by Himalayanjoy on 3 Aug 11 (inside Other Websites) Best leading trekking company in Nepal organized by trekking and tour guide from decade.... welcome for himalayan adventures in nepal and Tibet. Trekking, Peak climbing,…
0 52 Himalayanjoy
3 Aug 11 >>
insidertrips Travel Deals
by insidertrips on 6 Dec 10 (inside Other Websites) For anyone interested in the best online travel deals, visit www.insidertrips.com. Some of the best up to the minute deals on all inclusive vacations, flights,…
1 99 intelligente21
8 Jul 11 >>
jacksong2k10 Cheap Used Cars
by jacksong2k10 on 22 Nov 10 (inside Other Websites) Hey guys, this is jackson and I am a dealer of cheap used cars. If you are interested in purchasing of second hand cars, then…
0 123 jacksong2k10
22 Nov 10 >>
Ruslan Russian visa!!!!
by Ruslan on 18 Oct 10 (inside Other Websites) Get your Russian Visa Invitation in 24hrs! Single-entry or double-entry visa for up to 30 days!
Hotel reservation not required!!!
www.mediaretox.ru
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/MediaretoX/151023388256775
0 142 Ruslan
18 Oct 10 >>
kt12 New Website sells Consolidator Airline Tickets Direct To Travelers
by kt12 on 28 Sep 10 (inside Other Websites) Hi All, www.LastMinuteFlightsGenie.com is an airline ticket Consolidator that sells deeply discounted tickets for cheap flights world wide direct to travelers.
Its parent company has…
0 528 kt12
28 Sep 10 >>
taylar my forum
by taylar on 18 Sep 10 (inside Other Websites) When choosing hotels in Paris, it may be a little difficult, since there are many to choose. Paris has a wide selection of hotels, which…
0 208 taylar
18 Sep 10 >>
rogerlong Join the Jet Set with Mind Blowing Hotel Deals
by rogerlong on 1 Sep 10 (inside Other Websites) Excitehotels.com promoting Natas Fair has given travelers a marvelous opportunity. You can avail of the two packages at Sunway Hotels and Resorts in Kuala Lumpur…
0 174 rogerlong
1 Sep 10 >>
miriambrown PLEASE how do I introduce this product to your patrons?
by miriambrown on 24 Jan 10 (inside Other Websites) Hello, My product I am trying to introduce to Travel Sites is a product no traveller should travel without.It is an International SIM card which…
0 282 miriambrown
24 Jan 10 >>
MadSuh Caravan in the US
by MadSuh on 6 Apr 09 (inside Other Websites) Does anybody know about a good website for renting Caravans in the US? My friend wants to do a trip across the South Western USA…
3 480 iluveurope
8 Apr 09 >>
Other topics from travelgrove-editor Replies Views Last Post
travelgrove-editor What's the future way of shopping for airline tickets?
by travelgrove-editor on 8 Oct 04 (inside Air Travel) Travelgrove is the new breed of travel sites, that allow users to search many different travel sites at once. However, the conventional consolidators in the…
4 2360 zangazanga
8 Jun 11 >>
Recent activity from travelgrove-editor
travelgrove-editor added a new post in the topic Sarong?
I was in Laos about 1 1/2 years ago. Whereever you go, you need to respect the people and their culture. Why? For two reasons.…
travelgrove-editor added a new post in the topic I'd like to go on a singles cruise in the caribbean?
There are indeed some cruises for singles as well as some cruises for scuba diving and snorkling. Both will probably be good for you.
We have…
travelgrove-editor added a new post in the topic accomodation at luang namtha
Guesthouse in Luang Nam Tha by AndreSTGT

Accommodation Name:
Manychan GH
Type:
Pension/Guesthouse
Description:
Spacious, basic and very clean doubles in a nice wooden house for 20.000 kip.
Clean shared bathrooms…
travelgrove-editor added a new post in the topic accomodation at luang namtha
At at that rate you will be staying at a 5 Star Hotel...
I simply recommend one of the many many guesthouses. They are clean and…
travelgrove-editor added a new post in the topic Greece
Greece - Athens, islands
The best time to visit is definitely spring, June being pleasantly warm. Mid-June to end of August usually gets very hot and…
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it