travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Flight from Sacramento to Oakland

Forum > North America > United States > California > Oakland, CA  
zlori
posted by zlori on 26 Jan 2009
Flight from Sacramento to Oakland
I am not able to find any direct flight from Sacramento to Oakland at any time. Do any exist on any airline?

MadSuh
MadSuh responded to Flight from Sacramento to Oakland on 27 Jan 2009
Why would you fly that... just get a car rental and drive, it's like driving to the supermarket ;)

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Other topics from zlori Replies Views Last Post
zlori Airfare prices
by zlori on 10 Dec 08 (inside Air Travel) In what manner will affect the economical world crisis the airfare prices? Will they rise or drop in the next year?
6 520 gina
8 Apr 09 >>
zlori Strike on Budapest, Hungary, "Ferihegy" Airport
by zlori on 10 Dec 08 (inside News) Looks like it will continue tomorrow...
4 657 zlori
15 Dec 08 >>
zlori Airbus airplane crashed into the Hudson River, New York City
by zlori on 15 Jan 09 (inside News) A regular airplane of US Airways airline company (flight #1549) departing from New York City, La Guardia airport (LGA) going to Charlotte, NC Douglas airport…
4 529 Wazling
19 Jan 09 >>
zlori Hotel roms in London
by zlori on 20 Apr 09 (inside London) Where begins cheaper hotel room in London? I mean I found accesible hotel rooms from 38 GBP / night / 2 persons. Does it count…
4 321 jhonman1213
9 Jan 12 >>
zlori Amazing low-cost airfares from London
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside London) Is that real? Flying for 2 GBP, roundtrip??? What's the trick?
2 337 krysty
16 Apr 12 >>
Recent activity from zlori
zlori added a new post in the topic Need a good price for rental car
Where would you like to rent the car? If you tell me your destination and dates, I can run  a couple of searches for you.
zlori added a new post in the topic Best Time to visit Cyprus
Well, the best time to visit Cyprus is not now IMHO... do you really intend to visit a country right at the middle of her…
zlori added a new post in the topic Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates!
What's the current/Christmas weather in Kenya? I get confused all the time, is it summer there now...?
zlori added a new post in the topic Rental Car needed in Houston, TX
Well, simple click the cars tab, enter your search details and run a search.
Also make sure to select 4-5 providers to compare in order to…
zlori added a new post in the topic Boston Public Garden
Never been to Boston but hear so many great things about it all the time... I guess I will really have to go check it…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it