travelgrove travel forums

Nicaragua Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Nicaragua travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Nicaragua - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Nicaragua Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Nicaragua travel forum

Forum > Central America & Caribbean > Nicaragua
Replies Views Last Post
megancriley Nicaragua Transportation Advice
by megancriley on 22 Dec 09 (inside Managua) Does anyone have practical transportation advice for arriving and moving around Nicaragua? How are the bus system and tourist buses? In Guatemala, they have a…
0 130 megancriley
22 Dec 09 >>

Browse Nicaragua Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Boston Travel Forum, Massachusetts New England Aquarium
In addition to the main aquarium building, attractions at the New England Aquarium include the Simons IMAX Theatre and the New England Aquarium Whale Watch,…

Cainta Travel Forum, Philippines virgin mary statue in cainta rizal philippines
where is the station of the cross in cainta rizal located? its where a big statue of virgin mary located.

Calapan Travel Forum, Philippines Things to do in Calapan
Calapan is well known place in Philippines. It offers lots of attractions and travel activities for visitors' entertainment like Sinkaw Festival, Sanduguan, Harvest Festival, Suqui…

Denpasar Travel Forum, Indonesia Travel Distance from New Zealand to Bali
I will be traveling from New Zealand to Bali next summer. How far is this and how long would the flight be?

Malaga Travel Forum, Spain Malaga, Spain
What's there to do in Malaga Spain. Please let me know if there are any specific places I should visit. I am interested in the…

Memphis Travel Forum, Tennessee Cheap flight
I am looking to purchase a one way ticket to Memphis. What is the cheapest ticket you have? I had a death in the family…

New York City Travel Forum, New York Top 10 New York Family Resorts
There are top ten Family resorts in New York. We’ve compiled our top ten Resorts featuring some of the greatest family-friendly resorts in New York.…

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea
dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…

Portland Travel Forum, Oregon Flight from wilmington NC to Portland
how do i find the cheapest rate to fly from wilmington, N.C. to Portland, Oregon

Things about Nicaragua you might be interested in

Nicaragua Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to Nicaragua

+ list your site here
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers