travelgrove travel forums

Nicaragua Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Nicaragua travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Nicaragua - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Nicaragua Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Nicaragua travel forum

Forum > Central America & Caribbean > Nicaragua
Replies Views Last Post
megancriley Nicaragua Transportation Advice
by megancriley on 22 Dec 09 (inside Managua) Does anyone have practical transportation advice for arriving and moving around Nicaragua? How are the bus system and tourist buses? In Guatemala, they have a…
0 130 megancriley
22 Dec 09 >>
forums

Browse Nicaragua Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Agoo Travel Forum, Philippines Cubal elem. school
what is the history of cubal elementary scools located at san pedro agoo la union. thank you.GBU

Anchorage Travel Forum, Alaska Anchorage
At only 30-minute drive from Alaskan wilderness, Anchorage offers all the comforts of a large US metropolitan. Great outdoors is much more than just a…

Carrefour Travel Forum, Haiti Hotels and guest houses in Carrefour
Can you give me the name of a few hotels or guest houses to stay?

Denpasar Travel Forum, Indonesia Travel Distance from New Zealand to Bali
I will be traveling from New Zealand to Bali next summer. How far is this and how long would the flight be?
Thanks

Ghaziabad Travel Forum, India transport
give full information about transport and communication facilities in ghaziabad.
u can also send 2 my id =>
123dhruv123@gmail.com

Hat Yai Travel Forum, Thailand Can anybody told me where the favorite place to travel & nightlife
we will there on 31 aug to 01 sept 2011.

Mumbai Travel Forum, India Hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the most popular tourist destination in the eastern part of India. There are hotels near the beach and the temple. There…

Nairobi Travel Forum, Kenya Any Good hotels in Nairobi?
Hi. I am planning to spend my holidays in Nairobi. Any good suggestions on hotels will highly be appreciated. For now I have Sarova Stanley…

Oradea Travel Forum, Romania Fort Oradea
Please tell me more about this fort. Are there any other historical interesting sites?

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Things about Nicaragua you might be interested in

Nicaragua Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to Nicaragua

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers