travelgrove travel forums

Forum

selling the CSA - Czech Airlines

Forum > News  
zangazanga
posted by zangazanga on 19 Aug 2009
selling the CSA - Czech Airlines
I just heared on the news that the Czech government are going to sell the national airline company of the Czech Republic, the CSA. I'm just wondering how the change will affect the quality of their service and their prices?
Regards.

erato
erato responded to selling the CSA - Czech Airlines on 20 Aug 2009
Well, I think it depends on who will buy it. Now that the AirFrance-KLM pulled out of the tender, the only bidder is the consortium of Czeck and Icelandic investors.
The name of AirFrance-KLM was an insurance of the good quality but I think the consortium also has big plans with the company and wants to obtain good reputation on the market.
Besides, the conditions of privatization contain the maintenance of the company as the Czeck national-airline with base at Prague Ruzyne, this might also suggest some stability.
But of course, these are only preliminary speculations.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Wizz Air new luggage policy SkyEurope bankrupted

Recent Topics in News Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
bizeventth Have you heard of Thailand Connect?
by bizeventth on 22 Oct 13 (inside News) It says a global marketing campaign designed to make it easier for corporate buyers and meetings organizers to sell Thailand as a premier MICE destination.…
1 17 Tenny
10 Dec 13 >>
thaodp89 Vietnam travel good news: overseas visitors to get refund
by thaodp89 on 4 Jul 12 (inside News) Some countries have applied this policy and now Vietnam goverment has done it.
Overseas visitors to get VAT refunded:
Foreigners will get refunds of the VAT they…
3 18 Sistazzione
14 Aug 12 >>
Valerio00100 Best Chinese academy in China
by Valerio00100 on 8 Aug 11 (inside News) Hi everyone,
I'm currently in Shenzhen and I want to know where is the best place to learn Chinese in China.
I heard that OMEIDA…
0 15 Valerio00100
8 Aug 11 >>
Wazling Massenproteste in französischen Städten
by Wazling on 15 Oct 10 (inside News) Achtung! Wer von euch morgen nach Frankreich fährt oder dort unterwegs ist, der sollte mit ein paar Problemen aufgrund der geplanten Massenproteste richten. Diese finden…
0 204 Wazling
15 Oct 10 >>
Wazling American gouvenement gives an travel alert for germany
by Wazling on 24 Sep 09 (inside News) It is really some kin of crazy. The government of America warned their citizens to be aware Al Qaeda. It gives you a new feeling…
0 206 Wazling
24 Sep 09 >>
erato Lufthansa buys Austrian Airlines
by erato on 3 Sep 09 (inside News) Official: Today the representatives of Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines signed the contract about selling the airline company to the Lufthansa group what became in this…
0 393 zlori
3 Sep 09 >>
Wazling Ryan Air says "goodbye" to Sky Europe
by Wazling on 2 Sep 09 (inside News) Funny how Ryan Air tells Sky Europe good bye. Take a look at this airplane they painted with that:
http://www.planes.cz/cs/photo/1056824/b737-8as-ei-dlf-ryanair-ryr-fr-praha-ruzyne-prg-lkpr/?win_res=1024
1 371 zlori
2 Sep 09 >>
zlori SkyEurope bankrupted
by zlori on 1 Sep 09 (inside News) More an info then a question: SkyEurope is officially bankrupted, so DO NOT book any tickets from them! If you already did call your bank…
0 307 zlori
1 Sep 09 >>
danpop Wizz Air new luggage policy
by danpop on 22 May 09 (inside News) The airline is reducing the allowance for checked-in baggage from 20kg to 15kg per person, with excess baggage charges rising from 10 euros to 15…
0 406 danpop
22 May 09 >>
Wazling Swine flu warning for travelling to Mexico and US
by Wazling on 27 Apr 09 (inside News) Seem´s to become slowly something serious. Hopefully it doesnt reach us.
Check out this sites:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article6178618.ece
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/hscout/2009/04/27/hscout626472.html
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fgw-swineflu-world28-2009apr28,0,5231512.story
8 379 ultimatetravel
16 May 09 >>
Other topics from zangazanga Replies Views Last Post
zangazanga Copenhagen
by zangazanga on 14 May 09 (inside Copenhagen) Could anyone tell me something about Copenhagen and the area? I woul be grateful for a few tips!
Thxaloot
5 257 carolgreen616
27 Aug 12 >>
zangazanga Car rental - Additional drivers
by zangazanga on 24 Jun 09 (inside Car Rentals) I just found out that most of the Car Rental Companies have extra fees for additional drivers. It means that if I rent a car…
3 490 Jamie
27 Nov 12 >>
zangazanga Medical services onboard?
by zangazanga on 9 Jul 09 (inside Cruises) Are there medical services onboard? What if I get sick on a cruise ship, I have asthma or other illness?
3 382 iluveurope
9 Jul 09 >>
zangazanga Driving record
by zangazanga on 21 Aug 09 (inside Car Rentals) Can I still rent a car if my driving record in not clear? Do companies check these things?
3 634 Jeff-Kellner
17 Aug 11 >>
zangazanga Last minute booking
by zangazanga on 10 Sep 09 (inside Hotels) Is it worth to book a hotel room in the last minute? Is it sure that I get a better price?
2 454 MadSuh
10 Sep 09 >>
Recent activity from zangazanga
zangazanga added a new post in the topic Visit to Manali
Hi,
Just run a Google search or browse TripAdvisor, LonelyPlanet, etc... I'm sure you'll find a lot of info.
zangazanga added a new post in the topic How to book hotel rooms in bulk?
The best would be to do it by phone - thus you can get a higher discount.
Running a search on Travelgrove also worth a try…
zangazanga added a new post in the topic Searching luxury hotels in Thane?
You can always check Tripadvisor's reviews for hotels, there you can find any type of hotel and a lot or opinions too, so you can…
zangazanga added a new post in the topic Church attire?
Not only their shoulders, but also their heads are covered with some scarf in all Catholic churches in Spain, as far as I know.
zangazanga added a new post in the topic Shows at Circus Circus
wow, ALL shows are free or just some? Who are the performers?
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it