travelgrove travel forums

News

Ask a question in the News Forum

Alert others about news that are important to know when traveling.

Topics posted inside our News forum

Forum > News
Replies Views Last Post
bizeventth Have you heard of Thailand Connect?
by bizeventth on 22 Oct 13 It says a global marketing campaign designed to make it easier for corporate buyers and meetings organizers to sell Thailand as a premier MICE destination.…
1 17 Tenny
10 Dec 13 >>
thaodp89 Vietnam travel good news: overseas visitors to get refund
by thaodp89 on 4 Jul 12 Some countries have applied this policy and now Vietnam goverment has done it.
Overseas visitors to get VAT refunded:
Foreigners will get refunds of the VAT they…
3 16 Sistazzione
14 Aug 12 >>
Valerio00100 Best Chinese academy in China
by Valerio00100 on 8 Aug 11 Hi everyone,
I'm currently in Shenzhen and I want to know where is the best place to learn Chinese in China.
I heard that OMEIDA…
0 15 Valerio00100
8 Aug 11 >>
Wazling Massenproteste in französischen Städten
by Wazling on 15 Oct 10 Achtung! Wer von euch morgen nach Frankreich fährt oder dort unterwegs ist, der sollte mit ein paar Problemen aufgrund der geplanten Massenproteste richten. Diese finden…
0 203 Wazling
15 Oct 10 >>
Wazling American gouvenement gives an travel alert for germany
by Wazling on 24 Sep 09 It is really some kin of crazy. The government of America warned their citizens to be aware Al Qaeda. It gives you a new feeling…
0 205 Wazling
24 Sep 09 >>
erato Lufthansa buys Austrian Airlines
by erato on 3 Sep 09 Official: Today the representatives of Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines signed the contract about selling the airline company to the Lufthansa group what became in this…
0 392 zlori
3 Sep 09 >>
Wazling Ryan Air says "goodbye" to Sky Europe
by Wazling on 2 Sep 09 Funny how Ryan Air tells Sky Europe good bye. Take a look at this airplane they painted with that:
http://www.planes.cz/cs/photo/1056824/b737-8as-ei-dlf-ryanair-ryr-fr-praha-ruzyne-prg-lkpr/?win_res=1024
1 357 zlori
2 Sep 09 >>
zlori SkyEurope bankrupted
by zlori on 1 Sep 09 More an info then a question: SkyEurope is officially bankrupted, so DO NOT book any tickets from them! If you already did call your bank…
0 307 zlori
1 Sep 09 >>
zangazanga selling the CSA - Czech Airlines
by zangazanga on 19 Aug 09 I just heared on the news that the Czech government are going to sell the national airline company of the Czech Republic, the CSA. I'm…
1 257 erato
20 Aug 09 >>
danpop Wizz Air new luggage policy
by danpop on 22 May 09 The airline is reducing the allowance for checked-in baggage from 20kg to 15kg per person, with excess baggage charges rising from 10 euros to 15…
0 406 danpop
22 May 09 >>
Wazling Swine flu warning for travelling to Mexico and US
by Wazling on 27 Apr 09 Seem´s to become slowly something serious. Hopefully it doesnt reach us.
Check out this sites:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article6178618.ece
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/hscout/2009/04/27/hscout626472.html
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fgw-swineflu-world28-2009apr28,0,5231512.story
8 379 ultimatetravel
16 May 09 >>
zlori Airbus airplane crashed into the Hudson River, New York City
by zlori on 15 Jan 09 A regular airplane of US Airways airline company (flight #1549) departing from New York City, La Guardia airport (LGA) going to Charlotte, NC Douglas airport…
4 529 Wazling
19 Jan 09 >>
zlori Strike on Budapest, Hungary, "Ferihegy" Airport
by zlori on 10 Dec 08 Looks like it will continue tomorrow...
4 657 zlori
15 Dec 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Bolinao Travel Forum, Philippines Bolinao Anyone?
How to go Bolinao from Manila?

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum, Vietnam Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?

Philadelphia Travel Forum, Pennsylvania Possibly trying to connect to a cruise in genoa
How do I find cheap airfare from Philadelphia leaving on July 25 returning on august 6, 2010.

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Satu Mare Travel Forum, Romania Opinion about Satu Mare
What was your opinion afther you visited Satu Mare? Did you like that town and what you have seen there?

Traverse City Travel Forum, Michigan round trip FNT to TVC
looking for a round trip-FNT-TVC Oct 7th-Oct 10th anytime lowest fare
gregorydettore@yahoo.com
Flint MI - Traverse City MI
thanks,Greg

Washington DC Travel Forum, District Of Columbia San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.
I need different airflights, dates, dont care about airline, the cheapest ones from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it