travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Tours in New York City

Forum > North America > United States > New York > New York City, NY  
posted by anonymous on 22 Feb 2005
Tours in New York City
Please let me know what you would like to see in a sightseeing tour company in Manhattan. Better service? More personal tours? Nicer tour guides? How long would you want the tour to be? Any other comments about a New York City sightseeing tour would be appreciated.

Belle
Belle responded to Tours in New York City on 8 Jun 2011
I think the most important thing is that key sights are of course included. But then tastes are different and New York offers everything from great sights, food, entertainment etc. I think the most important thing is that you gear towards your specific customers and then really break down what you will focus on... history vs. modern, culinary vs. nightlife... etc...

foggy
foggy responded to Tours in New York City on 15 May 2012
You definitely have to tailor your tour to the audience in question. Of course, if you're in Midtown, there are certain attractions that people really shouldn't miss. Obviously, you want to consider your location. This article breaks out tour highlights by area of the city, which I think is really helpful (especially for people who aren't as familiar with the different neighborhoods): http://www.capellahotels.com/newyork/guide/manhattanAttractionsGuide-en.html Hope this helps!

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Hotel in NYC open jaw flight

Recent Topics in New York City Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
brightsun Top 10 New York Family Resorts
by brightsun on 28 Nov 12 (inside New York City) There are top ten Family resorts in New York. We’ve compiled our top ten Resorts featuring some of the greatest family-friendly resorts in New York.…
4 47 henryka_marks
3 Jan 13 >>
sonia Is 13 considered a child or an adult?
by sonia on 14 Jun 11 (inside New York City) My question is my daughter is the only one flying how much will it cost for a 13 year-old to travel to new york
2 161 Torontoguy
15 Jun 11 >>
sstemen open jaw flight
by sstemen on 10 May 10 (inside New York City) I need a flight from JFK to LJU on June 8, 2010 with a return from AMS on 7-17-10. How can I search for that…
3 509 Berni
15 Aug 11 >>
* Hotel in NYC
by Anonymous on 21 Oct 04 (inside New York City) Can anyone recommend some good and inexpensive hotels in NYC?
4 1497 brightsun
2 Aug 12 >>
Recent activity from anonymous
added a new post in the topic Las Vegas Hotel
Venetian is nice, but Bellagio is more classy, and the service and food are way better.
-Tom

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it