travelgrove travel forums

Tour Guide for Nepal

Forum > Asia > Nepal  
posted by efabra on 2 Apr 2012
Tour Guide for Nepal

Who am I
Hello, my name is Kabindra (Kabin), I was born 1981 in Baktapur, a town 15 km. far from Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, where I currently reside.

Since 1999 I have the title Trekking Guide (No 3401) and from 2011 the title of city guide. My mother tongue is Nepali but also usually speak English and since 2010 I am studying Spanish, a language with which I can maintain oral conversations.

Resham Firiri - Kobin

I love Nepal and is for this reason that I like so much my work asthat allows me teach the wonders of my country, both those who visit the thousands of tourists each year enjoy Nepal, as the places and places not so well known or visited.

I am a freelance guide, I do not work for any agency, You will receive from me a very friendly atmosphere and from your tastes can create your journey.

I am married and our only daughter Kipa was born in 2005
Work Experience

Below I detail the treks I have done, at different times, with tourists who have hired my services:

1- Annapurna Around
2- Annapurna Base Camp
3- Machapuchare Base Camp
4- Poon Hill
5- Lantang
6- Lantang-Gosaikund
7- Lantang- Gosaikund- Helambu
8- Helambu
9- Gauri Sankar

As I said before I am also city guide, so if what you want is to know the cities and their cultural heritage (many of them World Heritage Site) Kathmandu Valley, Pokhara, Lumbini and Chitwan I am also your guide indicated.
athenalove responded to Tour Guide for Nepal on 3 Apr 2012
Hi there! Welcome to the forum. You have a nice biography, since when do you work as a tour guide?
Sayuri87 responded to Tour Guide for Nepal on 3 Apr 2012
Hm, I do not necessarily like travel agencies, but what is the advantage in hiring a freelance guide?
stef responded to Tour Guide for Nepal on 4 Apr 2012
I would rather have an independent tour guide if I trust the person, I presume it is cheaper and seems to be more personal to me...
efabra responded to Tour Guide for Nepal on 4 Apr 2012
Hi! I'm Enric, not Kabin (the guide). I traveled 2 times in nepal with him... My mum 2 times also... Also my sister for 1 time... We also recomend to other pople, and 100% of these people was so happy with his services..!!! He is not the best climber...he is not the guide with the best certifications....but I did not meet another man with much Love, with much gratitude, with much nice feelings...!!! If you will travel to Nepal, and you need the services of a guide, please contact him. Obviously, if you hire an agency services, you will give the main body of the money to the owner of this agency, not to the guide and his family. regards, Enric Fabra
anonymous responded to Tour Guide for Nepal on 30 Sep 2012
I really like Nepal and is because of this that I like so much my perform asthat allows me show the amazing things of my nation, both those who check out the a large number of visitors each season appreciate Nepal, as the locations and locations not so well known or frequented.
I am a independent information, I do not perform for any organization, You will get from me a very helpful environment and from you can make your trip.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Trekking to Everest Base Camp

Recent Topics in Nepal Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
trektohimalaya Trekking to Everest Base Camp
by trektohimalaya on 17 Mar 12 (inside Nepal) Trekking to Everest Base Camp is one of the most popular trekking routes in the Himalayas. Thousands of trekkers visit this beautiful region of Nepal…
7 66 andy121
8 Jun 12 >>
hotel Hotel Holy Himalaya in Kathmandu
by hotel on 23 Aug 11 (inside Nepal) Hotel Holy Himalaya puts its guests right in the heart of Kathmandu's Thamel district, within walking distance to numerous bazaars, cafes and restaurants.
Our hotel architecture…
2 42 cipristb
26 Aug 11 >>
rishi Trekking in Nepal, Trek Himalaya, Trekking in Tibet, Bhutan Trekking
by rishi on 23 Aug 11 (inside Nepal) Nepal EncountersNepal Pvt. Ltd. established in 2004 respectively.Since then we have been arranging tours for inbound tourist from all over the world. We include a…
4 48 andy121
3 Jun 12 >>
* Are you interested to invest in Nepal?
by Anonymous on 1 Aug 11 (inside Nepal) If you like to invest in Nepal.We are looking for business partner for Nepal Wildlife Resort www, NWR is well establish company which one of…
1 41 Basanta
11 Nov 12 >>
Trip-Advisor Destination Nepal
by Trip-Advisor on 6 Mar 11 (inside Nepal) Dear Travelgrove friends!
Yours Dream of Mountain Journey Partner in Nepal!
If someone have any interest to invest share in tourism sector of Nepal, particularly in hotel,…
0 358 Trip-Advisor
6 Mar 11 >>
outfitternp Everest Base Camo Trek
by outfitternp on 7 Dec 10 (inside Nepal) Everest Base Camp Trek-16 days
Everest base camp trekking is most popular trekking trail in Everest region, as it offers a unique and unforgettable experience with…
0 368 outfitternp
7 Dec 10 >>
outfitternp Everest Trekking, Everest Trek Nepal
by outfitternp on 7 Dec 10 (inside Nepal) Everest trekking or trekking in the Everest region is the most popular trekking among the trekkers, as there are spectacular mountain peaks. The Everest region…
1 297 andy121
7 Jun 12 >>
nepalibb Christmas & New Year booking open
by nepalibb on 11 Oct 10 (inside Nepal) Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package tour offering the whole discovery of…
0 207 nepalibb
11 Oct 10 >>
nepalibb Christmas & New Year Festival Tout 2010/2011 in Nepal
by nepalibb on 11 Oct 10 (inside Nepal) Nepal Adventure Point offering the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package tour offering the whole discovery of…
0 169 nepalibb
11 Oct 10 >>
nepalibb Happy Dashian
by nepalibb on 7 Oct 10 (inside Nepal) Dear all
Wishing Happiness on Nepalese festival of Dashian
May this festival bring a beautiful time to treasure. May you cherish the festival with every joy &…
0 150 nepalibb
7 Oct 10 >>
Things about Nepal you might be interested in

Nepal Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to Nepal

Nepal Travel Tips

Nepal Reviews

+ list your site here
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile