travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Neaples cheap campings and accomodations

Forum > Europe & Russia > Italy > Naples  
sotoha
posted by sotoha on 8 Jul 2009
Neaples cheap campings and accomodations
cheap camping accomodations in Neaples's(Napoli) beach?!

zlori
zlori responded to Neaples cheap campings and accomodations on 8 Jul 2009
Best offers I've found are between 36$ (26 EUR) and 45$ (32.5 EUR) /room/night/2 persons. For find these offers go to www.metafares.com/hotels.php, enter your search details and check as many providers as you can.
Cheapest hotels are Hotel Vittorio Veneto, Hotel Zara and Europeo.
Cheers and have a good time in Italy, also send my regards to Hiawatha! ;-)

zlori
zlori responded to Neaples cheap campings and accomodations on 8 Jul 2009
Sorry my previous entry was about hotel rooms - finally after some hours of browsing the net I've found these sites:
http://www.camping-italy.net/
http://www.villaggionettuno.it/

I hope they can help! Regards.

MadSuh
MadSuh responded to Neaples cheap campings and accomodations on 13 Jul 2009
BTW if you are down in Naples I would suggest another place to visit. It's called Paestum. They have really cheap camping, nice beaches and a fantastic archaeological site. In fact, this is not well-known but the best-conserved Greek temples are the ones in Paestum. You can take a train down to Agropoli and then walk or take a bus (10km). When I was there I walked. Anyhow, this place is really really nice and worth it if you have the time, but it's some way down from Naples.

Cheers
Peter

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Other topics from sotoha Replies Views Last Post
sotoha domestic bus lines in Italy- prices
by sotoha on 8 Jul 09 (inside Round the World Travel) Please,if somebody knows domestic bus lines in Italy( how much is to travel from Pisa to Genova?), contact me. Thank you, very much!
1 292 kumaranil1480
6 Feb 12 >>
sotoha Accomodation in Genova
by sotoha on 8 Jul 09 (inside Hotels) Can you help me to find very cheap rooms in Genova(10-13 Euro/person/night)?!
2 394 MadSuh
13 Jul 09 >>
sotoha genova beach prices
by sotoha on 8 Jul 09 (inside Round the World Travel) where can I find the main beach of Genova and how do I get there? Actually I would be glad to know how much does…
0 398 sotoha
8 Jul 09 >>
Recent activity from sotoha
sotoha started the topic genova beach prices
where can I find the main beach of Genova and how do I get there? Actually I would be glad to know how much does…
sotoha started the topic Accomodation in Genova
Can you help me to find very cheap rooms in Genova(10-13 Euro/person/night)?!
sotoha started the topic domestic bus lines in Italy- prices
Please,if somebody knows domestic bus lines in Italy( how much is to travel from Pisa to Genova?), contact me. Thank you, very much!

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it