travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Morocco Riads

Forum > Africa & Middle East > Morocco  
Paul79
posted by Paul79 on 27 Jun 2012
Morocco Riads
Hi everybody! I would like to take a trip in Morocco more or less at the end of the summer. Some friends suggested me to try a riad experience, in particular they suggested to take a look at en.riadselection.com (i find it very helpful!. Can someone help me with other websites?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! 

Johan
Johan responded to Morocco Riads on 27 Jun 2012
I am sure it will be great to stay in a traditional riad, but cannot help unfortunately.

luci
luci responded to Morocco Riads on 28 Jun 2012
What on earth is a riad?

tylerd
tylerd responded to Morocco Riads on 11 Jul 2012
You can also try riadsmorocco.com, I think it's pretty good.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Trek guide

Recent Topics in Morocco Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
activetreks Trek guide
by activetreks on 16 Dec 11 (inside Morocco) Hi all my name is mohamed from active treks morocco we are a group of qualified mountain guide who would like to help anyone who…
13 79 trekguide
31 Aug 12 >>
vietnamstay Shopping in Thailand - more experiences
by vietnamstay on 14 Jul 11 (inside Morocco) Shopping in Thailand
Most shops and supermarkets in Thailand is only open from about 10 to 10 hours 30 minutes morning (a few are open from…
0 60 vietnamstay
14 Jul 11 >>
sarasahara Nice Trip around Morocco Sahara
by sarasahara on 12 Jul 11 (inside Morocco) My family and I returned a few weeks ago from a wonderful 10 day trip in Morocco that was seamlessly organized by Sahara Magic Tours.…
1 99 geneoliver
24 Aug 12 >>
ClarkB It was fantastic Honeymoon in Morocco
by ClarkB on 24 Mar 10 (inside Morocco) The honeymoon was magnificent! Morocco is beautiful and each hotel was perfect. Marrakech is busy and crowded but to see all of the ruins was…
3 395 Michaelb777
15 Oct 12 >>
Moroccantents Moroccan tents/good nights in Berber tents
by Moroccantents on 21 Dec 08 (inside Morocco) I was in Morocco last November.My trip was arranged by RoughTours company which is based in south Morocco.I had the chance to cover most of…
3 1103 Wazling
29 Dec 08 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it