travelgrove travel forums

Morocco Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Morocco travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Morocco - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Morocco Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Morocco travel forum

Forum > Africa & Middle East > Morocco
Replies Views Last Post
samlim Guided Morocco Tours
by samlim on 24 Nov 14 I am just wandering for information about a short trip to Morocco. I always plan a trip on Christmas holidays. last year I went to…
2 24 paulleahy101
22 Dec 14 >>
Paul79 Morocco Riads
by Paul79 on 27 Jun 12 Hi everybody! I would like to take a trip in Morocco more or less at the end of the summer. Some friends suggested me to…
3 14 tylerd
11 Jul 12 >>
activetreks Trek guide
by activetreks on 16 Dec 11 Hi all my name is mohamed from active treks morocco we are a group of qualified mountain guide who would like to help anyone who…
13 80 trekguide
31 Aug 12 >>
vietnamstay Shopping in Thailand - more experiences
by vietnamstay on 14 Jul 11 Shopping in Thailand
Most shops and supermarkets in Thailand is only open from about 10 to 10 hours 30 minutes morning (a few are open from…
0 60 vietnamstay
14 Jul 11 >>
sarasahara Nice Trip around Morocco Sahara
by sarasahara on 12 Jul 11 My family and I returned a few weeks ago from a wonderful 10 day trip in Morocco that was seamlessly organized by Sahara Magic Tours.…
1 99 geneoliver
24 Aug 12 >>
ClarkB It was fantastic Honeymoon in Morocco
by ClarkB on 24 Mar 10 The honeymoon was magnificent! Morocco is beautiful and each hotel was perfect. Marrakech is busy and crowded but to see all of the ruins was…
3 399 Michaelb777
15 Oct 12 >>
Moroccantents Moroccan tents/good nights in Berber tents
by Moroccantents on 21 Dec 08 I was in Morocco last November.My trip was arranged by RoughTours company which is based in south Morocco.I had the chance to cover most of…
3 1105 Wazling
29 Dec 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Auckland Travel Forum, New Zealand What price airticket from KL to AKL on may,08
what price airticket from KL to AKL on may,08

Bhiwandi Travel Forum, India hathwaycablenetwork
i would like to know the office of hathway cable network in bhiwandi

Denver Travel Forum, Colorado Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is an art museum in Denver, Colorado. The museum houses three principal collections and includes the historic school…

London Travel Forum, United Kingdom Heathrow Airport Transfers Services
Coming month I have plan to come London City. May be I will reach through Heathrow Airport. I wish to know how to reach London…

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Port Elizabeth Travel Forum, South Africa markman township
In what year was Markman Township established?
Why did it come into being?
Who is it named after?
Where can I find out about it's history?

Saigon Travel Forum, Vietnam Saigon accommodation
Hi all, can anyone recommend any good monthly accommodation in Saigon?

Shenzhen Travel Forum, China Shenzhen Air and Qunar Starts Strategic Cooperation
Yesterday, Shenzhen Air, China's 5th largest airline and flight provider of China-ASEAN Expo for the 5th time, signed on a strategic cooperation with Qunar, China's…

Zhengzhou Travel Forum, China Are You Interest in Shaolin Temple?
Located at the Northern foot of the Shaoshi Mountain, 100 kilometers away from Zhengzhou, Henan Province, the Shaolin Temple is cradle of China's Shaolin Kung…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it