travelgrove travel forums

Morocco Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Morocco travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Morocco - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Morocco Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Morocco travel forum

Forum > Africa & Middle East > Morocco
Replies Views Last Post
Paul79 Morocco Riads
by Paul79 on 27 Jun 12 Hi everybody! I would like to take a trip in Morocco more or less at the end of the summer. Some friends suggested me to…
3 14 tylerd
11 Jul 12 >>
activetreks Trek guide
by activetreks on 16 Dec 11 Hi all my name is mohamed from active treks morocco we are a group of qualified mountain guide who would like to help anyone who…
13 79 trekguide
31 Aug 12 >>
vietnamstay Shopping in Thailand - more experiences
by vietnamstay on 14 Jul 11 Shopping in Thailand
Most shops and supermarkets in Thailand is only open from about 10 to 10 hours 30 minutes morning (a few are open from…
0 60 vietnamstay
14 Jul 11 >>
sarasahara Nice Trip around Morocco Sahara
by sarasahara on 12 Jul 11 My family and I returned a few weeks ago from a wonderful 10 day trip in Morocco that was seamlessly organized by Sahara Magic Tours.…
1 99 geneoliver
24 Aug 12 >>
ClarkB It was fantastic Honeymoon in Morocco
by ClarkB on 24 Mar 10 The honeymoon was magnificent! Morocco is beautiful and each hotel was perfect. Marrakech is busy and crowded but to see all of the ruins was…
3 394 Michaelb777
15 Oct 12 >>
Moroccantents Moroccan tents/good nights in Berber tents
by Moroccantents on 21 Dec 08 I was in Morocco last November.My trip was arranged by RoughTours company which is based in south Morocco.I had the chance to cover most of…
3 1103 Wazling
29 Dec 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Budapest Travel Forum, Hungary Ferihegy airport, Budapest
How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Calcutta Travel Forum, India Calcutta, India
What is the shortest way to Culcutta?

Ieper Travel Forum, Belgium Nice hotel in Belgium
Heard of a cozy place to stay to enjoy the Last Post in while in Ieper Belguim. Place is affordable and has 10 bedrooms. check…

Long Beach Travel Forum, California When is the Champcar at Long Beach?

Naga Travel Forum, Philippines Any work for foreigners here?
Hi, I'm a British national who wantsto live in Naga for a while.I'm an International English Teacher with both Call Centre and Marketing experience too.
Any…

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Pingyao Travel Forum, China Pingyao, China Travel Tips and Costs
1) If you do plan to spend much time in Pingyao, there are many ancient ruins and courtyard houses to see outside of the city.…

Siocon Travel Forum, Philippines bout siocon
do u have western union?in some of your branagys,there are schools which train for vocabulary course?school of ptms?may i know?which brangay are they now?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it