travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Can you show me excursion flights?

Forum > North America > United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee, WI  
bsensui
posted by bsensui on 21 Aug 2008
Can you show me excursion flights?
I want to fly from Honolulu to Milwaukee, then to Wichita Kansas and back to Honolulu.

zlorii
zlorii responded to Can you show me excursion flights? on 25 Aug 2008
This type of flight search, knowed as 'multiply destination search', called also multi-destination or multi-city search is currently building up on this domain. But just to be sure you can check separate oneway prices for HNL->MKE, MKE->ICT, ICT->HNL.
Providers that have this kind of search are Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz, you can reach them from the main page doing a normal airfare search or typing directly their URLs. For the following trip details:
- Flight 1: Honolulu, Oahu, HI (HNL) to Milwaukee, WI (MKE) on May 10
- Flight 2: Milwaukee, WI (MKE) to Wichita, KS (ICT) on May 13
- Flight 3: Wichita, KS (ICT) to Honolulu, Oahu, HI (HNL) on May 17, best price was found on Travelocity ($696.40). Prices from Expedia ($712.39) and Orbitz ($712.39) are also attractive.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

THINGS TO SEE AND DO

Recent Topics in Milwaukee Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
gearlean THINGS TO SEE AND DO
by gearlean on 1 Jul 09 (inside Milwaukee) DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…
1 92 Sayuri87
6 Jul 09 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it