travelgrove travel forums

Malta Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Malta travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Malta - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Malta Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Malta travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Malta
Replies Views Last Post
Riana90 Malta
by Riana90 on 18 Aug 11 hi there)) has anyone been to Malta?? I'm planning to go there but can't decide when..it's said that the best time for the trip spring…
2 3 evike14
19 Aug 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Adelaide Travel Forum, Australia Any recommended cafes in Adelaide?
I'm planning my first holiday to Australia (specifically Adelaide) this season and I'm looking for places to chill out and have some coffee (I'm generally…

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Jinan Travel Forum, China Looking for a club
I am looking for a club called Bei yuan na yi ye in Jinan, China

La Coruna Travel Forum, Spain Accomodation
Are there any cheap accomodations in La Coruna? What can be considered a good price for a hotel room / night?

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

Managua Travel Forum, Nicaragua Nicaragua Transportation Advice
Does anyone have practical transportation advice for arriving and moving around Nicaragua? How are the bus system and tourist buses? In Guatemala, they have a…

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

Saigon Travel Forum, Vietnam Saigon accommodation
Hi all, can anyone recommend any good monthly accommodation in Saigon?

Seattle Travel Forum, Washington flights from LAX to SEA
I want to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Seattle (SEA) next month. The best offer I could find so far was $237, just wondering…

Things about Malta you might be interested in

Malta Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to Malta

Malta Reviews

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals