travelgrove travel forums

Malaysia Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Malaysia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Malaysia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Malaysia Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Malaysia travel forum

Forum > Asia > Malaysia
Replies Views Last Post
MargieSierra Hotels in Malaysia
by MargieSierra on 1 Jul 13 I need to know all possible hotels in Malaysia that offer a great package for a family travelers. We are a total of 6 members…
0 6 MargieSierra
1 Jul 13 >>
lisaedward cameron highland
by lisaedward on 26 Feb 13 can anyone tell me the most important and beautiful place in cameron highland in malaysia
1 6 akira
1 Mar 13 >>
lisaedward speciality of this place
by lisaedward on 25 Feb 13 Can anyone tell me the distance of batu caves from kuala lumpur and the speciality of malaysia
1 20 lindamura
25 Feb 13 >>
John3431 Hotels in Malaysia
by John3431 on 30 May 12 Discover how you can have the vacation of your dreams.
These are beautiful, 3, 4 and 5 star resort properties with
all the luxuries and amenities you…
8 32 brightsun
1 Oct 12 >>
kumaranil1480 Malaysia tour packages
by kumaranil1480 on 25 Feb 12 Malaysia is one of the top tourist destinations in the world. It is a glorious country visited by number of tourists every year. It is…
9 82 Anggun-Hotel-KL
24 Aug 12 >>
rolyjoe Airport code? at Okaloosa/eglin afb in fla.
by rolyjoe on 13 Dec 10 what is the code#, and is this new airline (slice)? fly out of niagarafalls,canada or new york ?
1 119 zlori
14 Dec 10 >>
rogerlong Stays and Activites in Malaysia
by rogerlong on 14 Sep 10 Malaysia have those multicultural that you can’t find in any others country. The best time to visit Malaysia is the beginning of December to the…
1 165 rogerlong
12 Jan 11 >>
rogerlong Trip to Cameron Highlands
by rogerlong on 15 Dec 10 (inside Cameron Highlands) Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…
0 143 rogerlong
15 Dec 10 >>
Anggun-Hotel-KL Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
by Anggun-Hotel-KL on 24 Aug 12 (inside Kuala Lumpur) Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…
5 12 asiatravelcafe
24 Sep 12 >>
* Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 08 (inside Kuala Lumpur) To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysa in early 2008 for 3 weeks. Very flexable, we have our passports, travel with service animal. Very interested in ship cruise…
1 299 billabong
26 Aug 08 >>
forums

Browse Malaysia Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Amarillo Travel Forum, Texas restobars
is there a place in marikina where restobars are located? we will have a bar tour for our product kasi...

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Calbayog City Travel Forum, Philippines research.
what are the delicacies in calbayog city and their economy like income,income classification,employment rate and unemployment rate.

Ibague Travel Forum, Colombia Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…

Jinan Travel Forum, China Looking for a club
I am looking for a club called Bei yuan na yi ye in Jinan, China

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

Laguna Travel Forum, Philippines laguna
what are the beaches in laguna

Mount Abu Travel Forum, India Family Vacation in Mount Abu
Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…

Proserpine Travel Forum, Australia cheap flight
is it possible to be notified about cheap flights from adelaide, south australia heading to Proserpine, QLD australia departure dates flexible between 29/6/10-7/7/10

Vientiane Travel Forum, Lao People's Republic vientiane accomodation
did anybody stay or hear about these two guesthouses: 1) Vayakorn guesthouse and 2) mali namphu guesthouse. we are looking for a nice QUIET guesthouse/…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it