travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid

Forum > Europe & Russia > Spain > Madrid  
bookespana1
posted by bookespana1 on 6 Mar 2012
Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid
Bullfighting is part of the Spanish identity. You can experience the pageantry as the matadors enter the stadium and live the culture for 2 hours between March through October.

Ivan
Ivan responded to Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid on 7 Mar 2012
How much does a ticket cost, let's say to a reasinably good place?

sunnybeach
sunnybeach responded to Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid on 7 Mar 2012
I really don't like bullfighting. I understand it is tradition and a hundreds of years old custom but still, it is animal cruelty in the 21st century European Union...

Sandro
Sandro responded to Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid on 16 Mar 2012
I do not like animal torture, but I am not sure I wouldn't go to see such ashow once, just for the experience...

keeping
keeping responded to Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid on 2 Apr 2012
The best time to see bullfights in Madrid is during the months of May and June. The world famous San Isidro bullfight festival takes place during these months and brings together the best fighters, bulls and aficionados.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it