travelgrove travel forums

Forum

What to visit in Los Angeles?

Forum > North America > United States > California > Los Angeles, CA  
tibi
posted by tibi on 14 Jul 2010
What to visit in Los Angeles?
What should I visit in Los angeles? Can you give me some ideas about some daytime and nighttime activities?

erato
erato responded to What to visit in Los Angeles? on 16 Jul 2010
Well, well a proper LA must-see sights' list would be quite a long one. But you should definitely see a couple of iconic sights.
Hollywood Walk of Fame is an absolute top sight, so are the Hollywood Studios and the Hollywood Museum where you can see a lot of props and stuff from the most famous movies.
Venice Beach is a must see, there you'll find a huge variety of the strangest people in the world. :D
If you also go for theme parks, I recommend Knott's Berry Farm, that's a great one.

Have a nice trip!

zlori
zlori responded to What to visit in Los Angeles? on 16 Jul 2010
Well,

I think there are some much nicer things to see in LA then the usual touristic sights..

I mean the Walk of Fame with the stars and the Hollywood sign deserves a visit, just like the Kodak Theater but they are not places what you would like to visit again in 5-10 years.
You can get the real feeling of LA much better by its cuisine. I would recommend Lawry's steakhouse:
http://www.travelgrove.com/travel-tips/Los-Angeles-travel-tips-California-2104441/Lawry-s-Steakhouse-444.html

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and a great Mongolian Barbecue place - I will post some travel tips about these and I will keep you updated! :)

cheers

luvVacation
luvVacation responded to What to visit in Los Angeles? on 27 Aug 2012
You may include shopping in your agenda. You can find different types of shopping venues that fits your budget. You can visit the Grove in the Third Street, Americana in Glendale, Beverly Center. For rich and famous, they go to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive for signature items. You can also go to Farmer's markets and factory outlets like Citadel outlet. Shopping is fun in L.A!

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Santa Monica to the Airport

Recent Topics in Los Angeles Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
mikehenry Los Angeles - the city of Angels
by mikehenry on 13 Apr 12 (inside Los Angeles) As the largest city in California, Los Angeles is the place where trendy folks love to live or visit, predominantly those in the entertainment industry.…
8 93 MadSuh
19 Sep 12 >>
dalinds one way ticket
by dalinds on 20 Feb 11 (inside Los Angeles) i wanted to know the rate for one way ticket from manila to los angeles
2 291 farecompare
5 Jun 11 >>
zlori Santa Monica to the Airport
by zlori on 10 Aug 10 (inside Los Angeles) How much would take a ride from Santa Monica to LAX?
Also how much should I pay if I take a cab?
1 186 dclarington
18 Aug 10 >>
Recent activity from tibi
tibi added a new post in the topic Places to Visit in Melbourne
Just check out Travelgrove's guides:
Melbourne Travel Guide
Melbourne Sights
Melbourne Nightlife
tibi added a new post in the topic New traveler
Hi Steve! Good to hear you joined our travel forum!
tibi added a new post in the topic Where to stay in Miami?
 I think it is a big plus that restaurants, hotels and clubs in South beach are in a pretty close range of each other, walkable…
tibi added a new post in the topic Paris for a day?
I suggest to simply take a walk on Champs Elise, Tour De Eiffel (just walk there, you won't have 5 hours to wait in the…
tibi added a new post in the topic Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay
How many $ are Rs. 1980?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it