travelgrove travel forums

Forum

London Airport Transfer

Forum > Europe & Russia > United Kingdom > London  
chris02
posted by chris02 on 7 Oct 2009
London Airport Transfer
Hello,

I got a quick usefull information for peaople travelling to london. If they want any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars http://www.hummingbirdcars.com

They also provide 5 % Discount on all Return Journeys also.

Thank you

Chris

zlori
zlori responded to London Airport Transfer on 7 Oct 2009
Hey,

That can be really useful for people traveling to London, thank you for sharing it!
By the way I've just found a new directory sites especially for travel sites, go and post this over there too!
The URL is www.travengo.com.

iluveurope
iluveurope responded to London Airport Transfer on 12 Oct 2009
I have used justairports.com, and they are very reliable.

marcus_7
marcus_7 responded to London Airport Transfer on 16 Sep 2012
I have used on my first trip those from 247airporttransfer.co.uk, them seemed really nice, they gave me 10% discount, there are lots of car services in London and I know how hard it can be to choose.

Alan
Alan responded to London Airport Transfer on 4 Oct 2012
This information is really useful to all those peoples who travel in London . Thanks for share it with every one.

TomA
TomA responded to London Airport Transfer on 10 Oct 2012
I would recommend Elite Chauffeur , being a business man and I am in and out of the country most weeks. These guys have always been fast, reliable and most importantly affordable!

Sovereign-Minicabs
Sovereign-Minicabs responded to London Airport Transfer on 11 Oct 2012
This company is cheaper without the discount: London Heathrow Minicab. Its useful to call, you might even get the return cheaper 02084221515.

ashimasalim
ashimasalim responded to London Airport Transfer on 11 Dec 2012
Journey with britishairportexpress is a wonderful incident!... for me... So, next occasion while you desire planned for quick Gatwick London Airport, call them and enjoy their gentleness. ……

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

London Airport Taxi heathrow Airport Taxi

Recent Topics in London Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
andrew45643 Heathrow Airport Transfers Services
by andrew45643 on 6 Jan 15 (inside London) Coming month I have plan to come London City. May be I will reach through Heathrow Airport. I wish to know how to reach London…
0 47 andrew45643
6 Jan 15 >>
Jamesubrown chauffeur services
by Jamesubrown on 15 May 13 (inside London) Tell me about chauffeur service in London?
5 32 victorbritts
29 May 13 >>
marcus_7 great holiday
by marcus_7 on 8 Sep 12 (inside London) hi, there, great to be back home, like I told you before, I was planning to visit London and we did it, finally, so now,…
1 36 camita
10 Sep 12 >>
marcus_7 visiting London
by marcus_7 on 2 Jul 12 (inside London) I'm going to London next week with a girlfriend. Could you please give some sugestions about:
1) a good car service – I’ve read here that…
5 84 Sovereign-Minicabs
11 Oct 12 >>
krysty London Heathrow Airport: What are good hacks
by krysty on 21 Jun 12 (inside London) London Heathrow Airport: What are good hacks for traveling through Heathrow Airport?
4 73 luvVacation
27 Aug 12 >>
ConocerEuropa 5 days in London. My trip with planning and maps to print
by ConocerEuropa on 3 Feb 12 (inside London) Hi:
I want to share my blog , it has been wroten in English, Spanish and French. I hope it was useful fon anyone
paraconocereuropa.blogspot.com
4 285 ConocerEuropa
13 Feb 12 >>
chris02 heathrow Airport Taxi
by chris02 on 26 Oct 09 (inside London) Hello,
I got a quick usefull information for people travelling to london Heathrow Airport. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they…
2 481 Alan
4 Oct 12 >>
chris02 London Airport Taxi
by chris02 on 22 Sep 09 (inside London) Hi,
I got a quick usefull information for peaople travelling to london. If they want any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try…
4 458 marcus_7
14 Oct 12 >>
Guinevere1988 London sightseeing
by Guinevere1988 on 14 May 09 (inside London) I am going to travel to the UK soon and I would like to visit London on a weekend. I know it is a big…
8 342 krysty
9 Apr 12 >>
zlori Amazing low-cost airfares from London
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside London) Is that real? Flying for 2 GBP, roundtrip??? What's the trick?
2 342 krysty
15 Apr 12 >>
Other topics from chris02 Replies Views Last Post
chris02 London Airport Taxi
by chris02 on 22 Sep 09 (inside London) Hi,
I got a quick usefull information for peaople travelling to london. If they want any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try…
4 458 marcus_7
14 Oct 12 >>
chris02 heathrow Airport Taxi
by chris02 on 26 Oct 09 (inside London) Hello,
I got a quick usefull information for people travelling to london Heathrow Airport. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they…
2 481 Alan
4 Oct 12 >>
Recent activity from chris02
chris02 started the topic heathrow Airport Taxi
Hello,
chris02 started the topic London Airport Taxi
Hi,
chris02 added a new post in the topic Why rent a car?
Hello,
I got a quick useful information for peaople travelling to london. If they are at any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it