travelgrove travel forums

Forum

London Airport Taxi

Forum > Europe & Russia > United Kingdom > London  
chris02
posted by chris02 on 22 Sep 2009
London Airport Taxi
Hi,

I got a quick usefull information for peaople travelling to london. If they want any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars http://www.hummingbirdcars.co.uk

Thanks

chris

krysty
krysty responded to London Airport Taxi on 30 Apr 2012
You Have Arrived at Heathrow Airport. Now What?

Heathrow airport is 17 miles from London. There are several options for getting from the airport to your hotel in London. Heathrow airport taxis, the Tube, a bus or a train are all possibilities. Which method of conveyance is best ?

Nina
Nina responded to London Airport Taxi on 3 Jun 2012
Hello guys, I was reading this forum and I was thinking that maybe I could help. I visited London last year on a trip and I needed a taxi. I was quite reserved when it came to picking the right taxi, anyway, someone suggested me 247AirportTransfer.co.uk . I have used the company a couple of times and they seem very helpful and cooperative.

Sovereign-Minicabs
Sovereign-Minicabs responded to London Airport Taxi on 11 Oct 2012
This company is cheaper without the discount londonheathrowminicab.co.uk. Its useful to call, you might even get the return cheaper 02084221515.

marcus_7
marcus_7 responded to London Airport Taxi on 14 Oct 2012
Have used this company several times over the last months. They are punctual, courteous and very accommodating. Working perfect to a good price! thank you, 247airporttransfer

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

London sightseeing London Airport Transfer

Recent Topics in London Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
andrew45643 Heathrow Airport Transfers Services
by andrew45643 on 6 Jan 15 (inside London) Coming month I have plan to come London City. May be I will reach through Heathrow Airport. I wish to know how to reach London…
0 47 andrew45643
6 Jan 15 >>
Jamesubrown chauffeur services
by Jamesubrown on 15 May 13 (inside London) Tell me about chauffeur service in London?
5 32 victorbritts
29 May 13 >>
marcus_7 great holiday
by marcus_7 on 8 Sep 12 (inside London) hi, there, great to be back home, like I told you before, I was planning to visit London and we did it, finally, so now,…
1 36 camita
10 Sep 12 >>
marcus_7 visiting London
by marcus_7 on 2 Jul 12 (inside London) I'm going to London next week with a girlfriend. Could you please give some sugestions about:
1) a good car service – I’ve read here that…
5 84 Sovereign-Minicabs
11 Oct 12 >>
krysty London Heathrow Airport: What are good hacks
by krysty on 21 Jun 12 (inside London) London Heathrow Airport: What are good hacks for traveling through Heathrow Airport?
4 73 luvVacation
27 Aug 12 >>
ConocerEuropa 5 days in London. My trip with planning and maps to print
by ConocerEuropa on 3 Feb 12 (inside London) Hi:
I want to share my blog , it has been wroten in English, Spanish and French. I hope it was useful fon anyone
paraconocereuropa.blogspot.com
4 285 ConocerEuropa
13 Feb 12 >>
chris02 heathrow Airport Taxi
by chris02 on 26 Oct 09 (inside London) Hello,
I got a quick usefull information for people travelling to london Heathrow Airport. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they…
2 481 Alan
4 Oct 12 >>
chris02 London Airport Transfer
by chris02 on 7 Oct 09 (inside London) Hello,
I got a quick usefull information for peaople travelling to london. If they want any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can…
7 617 ashimasalim
11 Dec 12 >>
Guinevere1988 London sightseeing
by Guinevere1988 on 14 May 09 (inside London) I am going to travel to the UK soon and I would like to visit London on a weekend. I know it is a big…
8 342 krysty
9 Apr 12 >>
zlori Amazing low-cost airfares from London
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside London) Is that real? Flying for 2 GBP, roundtrip??? What's the trick?
2 342 krysty
15 Apr 12 >>
Other topics from chris02 Replies Views Last Post
chris02 London Airport Transfer
by chris02 on 7 Oct 09 (inside London) Hello,
I got a quick usefull information for peaople travelling to london. If they want any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can…
7 617 ashimasalim
11 Dec 12 >>
chris02 heathrow Airport Taxi
by chris02 on 26 Oct 09 (inside London) Hello,
I got a quick usefull information for people travelling to london Heathrow Airport. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they…
2 481 Alan
4 Oct 12 >>
Recent activity from chris02
chris02 started the topic heathrow Airport Taxi
Hello,
chris02 started the topic London Airport Transfer
Hello,
chris02 added a new post in the topic Why rent a car?
Hello,
I got a quick useful information for peaople travelling to london. If they are at any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it