travelgrove travel forums

Lima Travel Forum, Peru

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Lima travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Lima Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Lima, Peru

Topics posted inside our Lima travel forum

Forum > South America > Peru > Lima
Replies Views Last Post
carol SPANISH LESSONS IN LIMA/ SPANISH CLASSES IN LIMA
by carol on 15 Aug 11 Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…
0 36 carol
15 Aug 11 >>
Spanishtutor Spanish lessons in Lima.
by Spanishtutor on 25 Jul 11 Hello, my name is Luis. I am “ Profesor Diplomado de Español” ( Qualified Spanish Teacher) I am also an interpreter/translator graduate. From Lima Peru,…
0 28 Spanishtutor
25 Jul 11 >>
dulioall Miraflores, turistic district of Lima Peru
by dulioall on 28 Aug 09 Miraflores is the touristic district of Lima. The main hotels are located in this nice city by the Pacific ocean. During the last years, there…
2 267 eurowestgirl
11 Dec 12 >>
eaglevegas my trip to Lima ,Peru
by eaglevegas on 15 Jul 09 I bought my ticket for Lima , Peru for Sept 1, to 30 ,2009 . I will be there all month . I have my…
0 91 eaglevegas
15 Jul 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Ahmedabad Travel Forum, India Air fare
for ahmedabad from salt lake city utah what is the time when can i get the cheapest air fair?
the time period of departure is about…

Basco Travel Forum, Philippines wedding
i need a place for wedding both church and reception, where can you suggest?

Budapest Travel Forum, Hungary Ferihegy airport, Budapest
How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Freeport Travel Forum, Bahamas Freeport Bahamas airfare & hotel
What's the cheapest airfare & hotel for Freeport Bahamas for 1 week??

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

Sibiu Travel Forum, Romania Astra Museum, Sibiu
Do you know somehow the opening hours and the prices? One day will be enough or should I spend more in the Village Museum? Regards

Warsaw Travel Forum, Poland telephone number
May I get your tel. # to talk to a n agent

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it