travelgrove travel forums

Lima Travel Forum, Peru

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Lima travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Lima Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Lima, Peru

Topics posted inside our Lima travel forum

Forum > South America > Peru > Lima
Replies Views Last Post
by carol on 15 Aug 11 Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…
0 37 carol
15 Aug 11 >>
Spanishtutor Spanish lessons in Lima.
by Spanishtutor on 25 Jul 11 Hello, my name is Luis. I am “ Profesor Diplomado de Español” ( Qualified Spanish Teacher) I am also an interpreter/translator graduate. From Lima Peru,…
0 28 Spanishtutor
25 Jul 11 >>
* Miraflores, turistic district of Lima Peru
by Anonymous on 28 Aug 09 Miraflores is the touristic district of Lima. The main hotels are located in this nice city by the Pacific ocean. During the last years, there…
2 270 eurowestgirl
11 Dec 12 >>
eaglevegas my trip to Lima ,Peru
by eaglevegas on 15 Jul 09 I bought my ticket for Lima , Peru for Sept 1, to 30 ,2009 . I will be there all month . I have my…
0 95 eaglevegas
15 Jul 09 >>
More cities you might be interested in

Bislig Travel Forum, Philippines Night Life
What are the best night life spots in Bislig, Philippines

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Cabo San Lucas Travel Forum, Mexico Flight price
When is the best time to purchase a flight from fll to sjd? Travel will be in mid January

Carrefour Travel Forum, Haiti Hotels and guest houses in Carrefour
Can you give me the name of a few hotels or guest houses to stay?

Houston Travel Forum, Texas How do i find out the rates to houston texas?
everytime I pick the 4 different boxes it will not move to the flight information

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

New Orleans Travel Forum, Louisiana Car rentals in New Orleans
Recommend me car companies in the area with low rates.

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Puerto Vallarta Travel Forum, Mexico Flight time
Please I'd like to know the duration of a flight from Minnesota to PUERTO VALLARTA

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it