travelgrove travel forums

Lima Travel Forum, Peru

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Lima travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Lima Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Lima, Peru

Topics posted inside our Lima travel forum

Forum > South America > Peru > Lima
Replies Views Last Post
carol SPANISH LESSONS IN LIMA/ SPANISH CLASSES IN LIMA
by carol on 15 Aug 11 Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…
0 37 carol
15 Aug 11 >>
Spanishtutor Spanish lessons in Lima.
by Spanishtutor on 25 Jul 11 Hello, my name is Luis. I am “ Profesor Diplomado de Español” ( Qualified Spanish Teacher) I am also an interpreter/translator graduate. From Lima Peru,…
0 28 Spanishtutor
25 Jul 11 >>
dulioall Miraflores, turistic district of Lima Peru
by dulioall on 28 Aug 09 Miraflores is the touristic district of Lima. The main hotels are located in this nice city by the Pacific ocean. During the last years, there…
2 267 eurowestgirl
11 Dec 12 >>
eaglevegas my trip to Lima ,Peru
by eaglevegas on 15 Jul 09 I bought my ticket for Lima , Peru for Sept 1, to 30 ,2009 . I will be there all month . I have my…
0 91 eaglevegas
15 Jul 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Calapan Travel Forum, Philippines Do you own a Redmi phone?
, ok ba yung Redmi? Bet ko sya bilhin sa Lazada eh bilang di pa sya officially nirerelease at magkaka-flash sale daw. Sa Friday pa…

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses
We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards, visas, birth certificates and other products for a number of countries like:
USA, Australia, Belgium,…

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam Budget hotel in Hanoi
The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…

Lakatamia Travel Forum, Cyprus Lakatamia Airfield
Is it possible to visit the airfield or to photos of it?

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

Nurnberg Travel Forum, Germany Taxi prices in Nurnberg
What is the current taxi fare from the port to the airport for 2 persons?

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea mk_iut86@yahoo.com
dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…

Sarasota Travel Forum, Florida Sarasota travel
City of writers, artists, musicians, and entertainers; Sarasota has welcomed them all since it was established. Together they have made given it a cultural diversity…

Satu Mare Travel Forum, Romania Opinion about Satu Mare
What was your opinion afther you visited Satu Mare? Did you like that town and what you have seen there?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it