travelgrove travel forums

Forum

road 13 VTE- LP

Forum > Asia > Lao People's Republic  
posted by anonymous on 17 Oct 2004
road 13 VTE- LP
has anybody the latest news about security on this trip? some foreign affair ministries say don't do it others say it is ok now. it's kind of confusing on this argument. thanks

windykaty
windykaty responded to road 13 VTE- LP on 17 Oct 2004
it seems to be ok now. You must get lucky with the weather as it seems that if there is rainfall, you may have huge difficulties getting through.
Also I found a little site telling some good advise about laos.

http://www.north-by-north-east.com/LA/laos_facts.asp

Enjoy your trip.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

muang ngoi neua to luang namtha

Recent Topics in Lao People's Republic Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
* muang ngoi neua to luang namtha
by Anonymous on 17 Oct 04 (inside Lao People's Republic) how many hours does it take and which would be the "fastest" way? can i rent a private vehicle once i get to oudomxai if…
2 1551 MadSuh
8 Jun 11 >>
* accomodation at luang namtha
by Anonymous on 17 Oct 04 (inside Lao People's Republic) any other nice accommodation besides the boatlanding? with private bathroom, clean, quiet, bungalow. budget is possible up to $20. thanks
2 1418 travelgrove-editor
17 Oct 04 >>
* guesthouse at nong khiaw
by Anonymous on 10 Oct 04 (inside Lao People's Republic) any recommendations on where to sleep in nong khiaw? if possible with private bathroom.
and one more question: how long does it take and how…
1 1100 Sistazzione
13 Oct 04 >>
Other topics from Anonymous Replies Views Last Post
* guesthouse at nong khiaw
by Anonymous on 10 Oct 04 (inside Lao People's Republic) any recommendations on where to sleep in nong khiaw? if possible with private bathroom.
1 1100 Sistazzione
13 Oct 04 >>
* accomodation at luang namtha
by Anonymous on 17 Oct 04 (inside Lao People's Republic) any other nice accommodation besides the boatlanding? with private bathroom, clean, quiet, bungalow. budget is possible up to $20. thanks
2 1418 travelgrove-editor
17 Oct 04 >>
* vientiane accomodation
by Anonymous on 17 Oct 04 (inside Vientiane) did anybody stay or hear about these two guesthouses: 1) Vayakorn guesthouse and 2) mali namphu guesthouse. we are looking for a nice QUIET guesthouse/…
3 1369 Wazling
12 May 09 >>
* muang ngoi neua to luang namtha
by Anonymous on 17 Oct 04 (inside Lao People's Republic) how many hours does it take and which would be the "fastest" way? can i rent a private vehicle once i get to oudomxai if…
2 1551 MadSuh
8 Jun 11 >>
* Sarong?
by Anonymous on 18 Oct 04 (inside Dos and Donts) what exactly is it and when do you use it? how about swimming in the rivers or at the waterfalls in laos: do local people…
6 1513 simplelife
8 Jul 11 >>
Recent activity from anonymous
started the topic Sarong?
what exactly is it and when do you use it? how about swimming in the rivers or at the waterfalls in laos: do local people…
started the topic muang ngoi neua to luang namtha
how many hours does it take and which would be the "fastest" way? can i rent a private vehicle once i get to oudomxai if…
started the topic vientiane accomodation
did anybody stay or hear about these two guesthouses: 1) Vayakorn guesthouse and 2) mali namphu guesthouse. we are looking for a nice QUIET guesthouse/…
started the topic accomodation at luang namtha
any other nice accommodation besides the boatlanding? with private bathroom, clean, quiet, bungalow. budget is possible up to $20. thanks
started the topic guesthouse at nong khiaw
any recommendations on where to sleep in nong khiaw? if possible with private bathroom.

Things about Lao People's Republic you might be interested in

Lao People's Republic Travel Guide

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it