travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.

Forum > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur  
posted by anonymous on 21 Aug 2008
Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysa in early 2008 for 3 weeks. Very flexable, we have our passports, travel with service animal. Very interested in ship cruise across the Pacific. Can get to LA. Price must be kept low because income is nil due to disabled in motorcycle accident 5 years ago. Traveling with a very well-behaved service animal, a dalmatian who has flown before from Salt Lake City to San Jose, California. Stewardest said she wished all her patients were that well-behaved.

Fair should be under $1500.00 U.S. for both of us. We have our passports already.

Can you help us?

billabong
billabong responded to Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A. on 26 Aug 2008
Hi Dwight, I think $1500 for the two of you will be really hard to do. What I am not clear about is whether you want to fly there and then do a cruise or whether you want to do a transpacific cruise. That would not be possible because those usually take much longer. BillaBong

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel

Recent Topics in Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
Anggun-Hotel-KL Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
by Anggun-Hotel-KL on 24 Aug 12 (inside Kuala Lumpur) Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…
5 14 asiatravelcafe
24 Sep 12 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it