travelgrove travel forums

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Topics posted inside our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Forum > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur
Replies Views Last Post
Anggun-Hotel-KL Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
by Anggun-Hotel-KL on 24 Aug 12 Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…
5 14 asiatravelcafe
24 Sep 12 >>
* Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 08 To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysa in early 2008 for 3 weeks. Very flexable, we have our passports, travel with service animal. Very interested in ship cruise…
1 302 billabong
26 Aug 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Brasov Travel Forum, Romania Dracula's Castle
Luxor apartment, 45km away from Dracula castle.
Cheap accommodation Brasov, Busteni, Prahova Valley, Romania
Located on the ground floor of a blockhouse in Busteni, the Luxor apartment…

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Lima Travel Forum, Peru SPANISH LESSONS IN LIMA/ SPANISH CLASSES IN LIMA
Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…

Malaga Travel Forum, Spain Malaga, Spain
What's there to do in Malaga Spain. Please let me know if there are any specific places I should visit. I am interested in the…

Naga Travel Forum, Philippines Any work for foreigners here?
Hi, I'm a British national who wantsto live in Naga for a while.I'm an International English Teacher with both Call Centre and Marketing experience too.
Any…

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Paris Travel Forum, France which month to visit Paris?
Next year my husband and I are planning a trip to Paris. The last time we went was in mid June, getting a bit too…

Washington DC Travel Forum, District Of Columbia San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.
I need different airflights, dates, dont care about airline, the cheapest ones from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.

Xian Travel Forum, China Have You Ever Been to Xian
I am very interest in the six ancient capitals in China. I have been to five other ancient capitals: Luoyang, Kaifeng, Beijing, Nanjing and Hangzhou.…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it