travelgrove travel forums

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Topics posted inside our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Forum > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur
Replies Views Last Post
Anggun-Hotel-KL Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
by Anggun-Hotel-KL on 24 Aug 12 Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…
5 14 asiatravelcafe
24 Sep 12 >>
* Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 08 To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysa in early 2008 for 3 weeks. Very flexable, we have our passports, travel with service animal. Very interested in ship cruise…
1 301 billabong
26 Aug 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Calapan Travel Forum, Philippines Do you own a Redmi phone?
, ok ba yung Redmi? Bet ko sya bilhin sa Lazada eh bilang di pa sya officially nirerelease at magkaka-flash sale daw. Sa Friday pa…

Delhi Travel Forum, India How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
Today life is hectic and we have no time for balance our daily routine.
so we have option like spa and take meditations classes for keep…

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Lucknow Travel Forum, India The city of NAWABS
This is the capital city of north indian state Uttar Pradesh.

Pensacola Travel Forum, Florida how do i get tickets one way from pensacola, fl to albany, ny
how do i get tickets one way from pensacola, fl to albany, ny

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Santa Monica Travel Forum, California Decent steak houses around Santa Monica
Do you know any decent places where we could eat some cowboy-sized real tasty steaks?

Sarasota Travel Forum, Florida Sarasota travel
City of writers, artists, musicians, and entertainers; Sarasota has welcomed them all since it was established. Together they have made given it a cultural diversity…

Venice Travel Forum, Italy Planning trip to Venice?
Hello, you want go to Venice and you have no idea where to stay? Then I can recommend you a great site. Send me a…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it