travelgrove travel forums

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Topics posted inside our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Forum > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur
Replies Views Last Post
Anggun-Hotel-KL Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
by Anggun-Hotel-KL on 24 Aug 12 Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…
5 14 asiatravelcafe
24 Sep 12 >>
* Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 08 To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysa in early 2008 for 3 weeks. Very flexable, we have our passports, travel with service animal. Very interested in ship cruise…
1 302 billabong
26 Aug 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Ahmedabad Travel Forum, India Air fare
for ahmedabad from salt lake city utah what is the time when can i get the cheapest air fair?
the time period of departure is about…

Barcelona Travel Forum, Spain Shopping in Barcelona
I am going to Barcelona and am interested in shopping. I saw this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageLaRoca) and wanted to know if there are other places like…

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Hat Yai Travel Forum, Thailand Can anybody told me where the favorite place to travel & nightlife
we will there on 31 aug to 01 sept 2011.

Krabi Travel Forum, Thailand Best place to be around Krabi
Hello Friends,
I would like to know what are some best places to view sunset around Krabi area. Also, would like to know some beautiful islands…

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

Paris Travel Forum, France which month to visit Paris?
Next year my husband and I are planning a trip to Paris. The last time we went was in mid June, getting a bit too…

Philadelphia Travel Forum, Pennsylvania Possibly trying to connect to a cruise in genoa
How do I find cheap airfare from Philadelphia leaving on July 25 returning on august 6, 2010.

Tirupati Travel Forum, India Tirupati Travels: Offer your prayer to Lord Balaji
Tirupati is a place where all wishes come true. It is the belief that is started from the historic age. Even the invasion period of…

Traverse City Travel Forum, Michigan round trip FNT to TVC
looking for a round trip-FNT-TVC Oct 7th-Oct 10th anytime lowest fare
gregorydettore@yahoo.com
Flint MI - Traverse City MI
thanks,Greg

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals