travelgrove travel forums

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Topics posted inside our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Forum > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur
Replies Views Last Post
Anggun-Hotel-KL Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
by Anggun-Hotel-KL on 24 Aug 12 Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…
5 14 asiatravelcafe
24 Sep 12 >>
* Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 08 To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysa in early 2008 for 3 weeks. Very flexable, we have our passports, travel with service animal. Very interested in ship cruise…
1 302 billabong
26 Aug 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Bolinao Travel Forum, Philippines Bolinao Anyone?
How to go Bolinao from Manila?

Buenos Aires Travel Forum, Argentina Going to Buenos Aires
Anyone been to Buenos Aires? I will be going there in August and would like to know about the top sights to see.
Thanks

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Cameron Highlands Travel Forum, Malaysia Trip to Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…

Ghaziabad Travel Forum, India transport
give full information about transport and communication facilities in ghaziabad.
u can also send 2 my id =>
123dhruv123@gmail.com

Hat Yai Travel Forum, Thailand Can anybody told me where the favorite place to travel & nightlife
we will there on 31 aug to 01 sept 2011.

La Coruna Travel Forum, Spain Accomodation
Are there any cheap accomodations in La Coruna? What can be considered a good price for a hotel room / night?

Omaha Travel Forum, Nebraska travel to OMAHA NE

WHY CANT I FIND A FLIGHT GOING TO AMAHA NE EPPLY AIR FIELD I NEED TO GET THERE ASAP MY WIFE IS TRYING TO GET…

Tangerang Travel Forum, Indonesia Mollto Bikes Ultra, Tangerang
I would like to make a purchase,to buy, a motor bike, from Mollto Bikes Ultra, from your city, JI. KiSamaun No 37, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesian,…

Tehran Travel Forum, Iran How to search places in Tehran?
Hello guys, I am Mark. I have just moved to Tehran and don't know any place there. I have tried to search places using Google…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it