travelgrove travel forums

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Topics posted inside our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Forum > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur
Replies Views Last Post
Anggun-Hotel-KL Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
by Anggun-Hotel-KL on 24 Aug 12 Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…
5 14 asiatravelcafe
24 Sep 12 >>
* Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 08 To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysa in early 2008 for 3 weeks. Very flexable, we have our passports, travel with service animal. Very interested in ship cruise…
1 302 billabong
26 Aug 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Columbus Travel Forum, Ohio Ticket price to Columbus Ohio
How much would a ticket from Cedar rapids, Iowa to Columbus, Georgia cost for 2?

Freeport Travel Forum, Bahamas Freeport Bahamas airfare & hotel
What's the cheapest airfare & hotel for Freeport Bahamas for 1 week??

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam Budget hotel in Hanoi
The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…

La Coruna Travel Forum, Spain Accomodation
Are there any cheap accomodations in La Coruna? What can be considered a good price for a hotel room / night?

Malaga Travel Forum, Spain Malaga, Spain
What's there to do in Malaga Spain. Please let me know if there are any specific places I should visit. I am interested in the…

Moscow Travel Forum, Russia Drinking Vodka in Moscow, Russia
I am reading a book about Moscow and it seems that people are living in poverty.
Is it still the same?

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Shimla Travel Forum, India vacation in shimla
Hi to all of them....
I will go plan for shimla next months..but i have no proper info about good hotels for stay and rastaurant for…

Tehran Travel Forum, Iran How to search places in Tehran?
Hello guys, I am Mark. I have just moved to Tehran and don't know any place there. I have tried to search places using Google…

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it