travelgrove travel forums

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Topics posted inside our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Forum > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur
Replies Views Last Post
Anggun-Hotel-KL Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
by Anggun-Hotel-KL on 24 Aug 12 Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…
5 14 asiatravelcafe
24 Sep 12 >>
* Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 08 To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysa in early 2008 for 3 weeks. Very flexable, we have our passports, travel with service animal. Very interested in ship cruise…
1 302 billabong
26 Aug 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Aalborg Travel Forum, Denmark Aalborg Akvavit Museum
what days and times is the Aalborg Akvavit Museum open please?

Bangkok Travel Forum, Thailand sleep concierge
I can see that a lot of people are into traveling. And I completely understand why you enjoy doing this. I am also into traveling…

Cambridge Travel Forum, United Kingdom orphanages in Cambridge
I am wondering what orphanages exist near Cambridge. I am interested in visiting one.

Indian Rocks Beach Travel Forum, Florida Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Indian Rocks Beach is situated on what is known as a barrier island on the western coast of Florida. Only a thirty minute drive away…

Malaga Travel Forum, Spain Malaga, Spain
What's there to do in Malaga Spain. Please let me know if there are any specific places I should visit. I am interested in the…

Manila Travel Forum, Philippines cheapest fare from miami,florida to manila,philippines
the flight will be on december 11,2011, if possible an evening flight..thanks

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Vientiane Travel Forum, Lao People's Republic vientiane accomodation
did anybody stay or hear about these two guesthouses: 1) Vayakorn guesthouse and 2) mali namphu guesthouse. we are looking for a nice QUIET guesthouse/…

Warsaw Travel Forum, Poland telephone number
May I get your tel. # to talk to a n agent

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it