travelgrove travel forums

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Topics posted inside our Kuala Lumpur travel forum

Forum > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur
Replies Views Last Post
Anggun-Hotel-KL Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
by Anggun-Hotel-KL on 24 Aug 12 Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…
5 12 asiatravelcafe
24 Sep 12 >>
* Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 08 To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysa in early 2008 for 3 weeks. Very flexable, we have our passports, travel with service animal. Very interested in ship cruise…
1 299 billabong
26 Aug 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Anchorage Travel Forum, Alaska Anchorage
At only 30-minute drive from Alaskan wilderness, Anchorage offers all the comforts of a large US metropolitan. Great outdoors is much more than just a…

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City Resorts contact information
Hi! Do you have contact numbers for Gubat sa Ciudad, Villa Celedonia, and Luzviminda Resort? We're planning to have an overnight swimming later in one…

Cancun Travel Forum, Mexico leann
will the tickets prices go down on cancun

Fort Lauderdale Travel Forum, Florida booking a flight the same day as the flight
I need to fly to SFO tonight from FLL. If I am trying to book the fight today, is there any way to find a…

Hong Kong Travel Forum, China Hong Kong, Macau Trip
is it cheaper if you go to Macau first, then travel to Hong Kong via ferry? Or the other way around? I'm just wondering what…

Lisbon Travel Forum, Portugal What museums to visit in Lisbon?
Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?

Omaha Travel Forum, Nebraska travel to OMAHA NE

WHY CANT I FIND A FLIGHT GOING TO AMAHA NE EPPLY AIR FIELD I NEED TO GET THERE ASAP MY WIFE IS TRYING TO GET…

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines picture
can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it