travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Traveling to Thailand

Forum > Asia > Thailand > Krabi  
alinpop23
posted by alinpop23 on 28 May 2007
Traveling to Thailand
Anyone out there that can tell me what exactly there is to do in Thailand? I was looking for a trip to Krabi, but I really don't know what's out there to see besides some high cliffs in the water.

Let me know if you have any good suggestions for me.
Thanks

MadSuh
MadSuh responded to Traveling to Thailand on 28 May 2007
I am also going to Thailand this summer. I am basically planning a little trip that combines culture with beach and relaxation.

It's quite simple really. Look for the cultural sites towards the Central and Northern parts of the country. There are many ancient temples, beautiful markets, and simply interesting cities.

As far as beaches go and this includes Krabi, they are always beautiful. There are quite a few tourists though, which is something that many of us do not want to see too many of. Anyhow, just go there and enjoy, it will most certainly be beautiful whatever you do in this beautiful country.

Regards...

Elza
Elza responded to Traveling to Thailand on 8 Jun 2011
Well, first off there are beautiful beaches in Krabi. Also, you can go to Railay Beach, which is wonderful, there are monkeys on the other side of the island. Finally, you can do some day trips to some of the other Islands including Poda Island and Koh Phi Phi, where Maya Beach is located, the place where they filmed "The Beach".

Cheers

Clifford
Clifford responded to Traveling to Thailand on 19 Jun 2012
Last month I traveled thailand, I was stay in a hotel that was found from Rihla Prime is in great position from the beach. I was see the beauty of beach from my hotel room. it was amazing to me. And also it was a nice tour to me and my family.
Thanks

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Best place to be around Krabi

Recent Topics in Krabi Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
TonyBray Best place to be around Krabi
by TonyBray on 26 Jul 12 (inside Krabi) Hello Friends,
I would like to know what are some best places to view sunset around Krabi area. Also, would like to know some beautiful islands…
3 12 Sayuri87
16 Aug 12 >>
Other topics from alinpop23 Replies Views Last Post
alinpop23 Can someone tell me something about Romania
by alinpop23 on 18 Jun 07 (inside Europe & Russia) Can someone tell me something about Romania
5 835 mikehenry
25 Apr 12 >>
Recent activity from alinpop23
alinpop23 started the topic Can someone tell me something about Romania
Can someone tell me something about Romania

Things about Krabi you might be interested in

Krabi Reviews

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile