travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012

Forum > Europe & Russia > Ukraine > Kiev  
ttguide
posted by ttguide on 6 Apr 2012
Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012
My dear football funs!

If you will visit Kiev in time of EURO 2012. Our team have a great news for you!
Great appartments, cozy hostels, personal guides and interpreters all we have for your comfortable time in Ukraine.

More information here: ttguide.net
E-mail: anna@ttguide.net

evike14
evike14 responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 6 Apr 2012
Uhh, I am sure it wil be quite hard to get rooms by the time the Euro 2012 starts.

papillon
papillon responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 8 Apr 2012
What are the rates for your packages?

travelller
travelller responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 10 Apr 2012
Are these all vacation packages or you arrange accommodation separately as well? Thanks

ttguide
ttguide responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 11 Apr 2012
evike14, yes it is very difficult to find place now in Kiev, and price too much high...
I have good and clean hostel in Pusha-Vodica, Kiev....Price per person per night 95 euro, transportation from airport 20 euro.... For travellers who dont like local transport we willing to organise private transportation, there is cafe at territory so tourist can easy have breakfast, lunch and diner....
A lot of place for outdore activity, beautiful and natural area... On each floor there are six of showers, wifi every room, available laundry service.... During the time we will organise BBQ, excursion, events etc.... More pic and information here: http://www.ttguide.net/euro.php

Answer for traveler, of course, we offer and appartments, please if you interested on it, you can write my e-mail detail and what you are looking for and I will send to you some options: anna@ttguide.net

With best wishes,
Anna TTGuide

www.ttguide.net
anna@ttguide.net
+3 (8063) 438 36 28

mariafranklin
mariafranklin responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 11 Apr 2012
ahhh good news, i'll be participate.

ttguide
ttguide responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 11 Apr 2012
you are always welcome!:)

miami99
miami99 responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 21 Apr 2012
You could stay in a neighboring city, such as Poltava. Check out http://www.poltavatravel.com for that. Poltava is located close to both, Kharkov and Kiev, so commuting to Euro 2012 host cities is a solution.

alexursder
alexursder responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 24 Apr 2012
Kiev is great. It is a real hidden gem. As for things to do in Kiev you can visit Saint Sophia Cathedral, Khreshchatyk, the Golden Gates and so on. Hope kiyvtours@gmail.com will help you.

LabHostel
LabHostel responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 3 May 2012
Wellcome www.labhostel.com - Hostels in Kiev. Our hostels are the ideal and inexpensive place of accommodation for individual guests and groups. We propose 5 different types of accommodation for the period of European championship in football 2012.

LabHostel
LabHostel responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 3 May 2012
www.labhostel.com - Hostels in Kiev at a very low cost.

Snake
Snake responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 6 May 2012
I have an appartment in Kiev its two room flat with kitchenrooom... Its situated a few steps from stadium, you can even see stadium from kitchen-room window (well at least a part of it). There are two stored beds in my apartment and it can easily contain 10-12 people. Pros: no need to travel far from suburbs to the stadium. Apartment is situated in the central street of Kiev, that means a lot of places of interest just a couple of minutes away. Easy to get to any part of the city because subway-station is 100 metres away from apartment. Price is 100 euro per person. For more information contact me solid_snake@ukr.net

superyoptus
superyoptus responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 15 May 2012
Hi fans! I have an appartment in Dnipopetrovsk, third biggest city after Kyiv and Kharkiv in Ukraine (2-3 hours by train or car to Kharkiv and Donetsk, 200-250 kilometres) with 4 rooms. It can fit 12 persons without and any inconvenience.The price is 12 per day euro from one person I`m ready to propose you any help (travel guide to host cities etc.). There are free internet, hot and cold water, tv etc. Pls contact me for more info mikhai.khomich@gmail.com or my facebook account https://www.facebook.com/mikhail.khomych. U r welcome!

Njyska
Njyska responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 18 May 2012
Hello guys)))) We have a really nice proposition of accommodation in t for those who are willing to visit Kiev during EURO 2012! The tourist base is in the city center and is really cheap!! Contact us: Group on Facebook: TourismUA

Njyska
Njyska responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 18 May 2012
Hello guys)))) We have a really nice proposition of accommodation in t for those who are willing to visit Kiev during EURO 2012! The tourist base is in the city center and is really cheap!! Contact us:
http://www.facebook.com/TourismUA

zlori
zlori responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 22 May 2012
@ttguide: does the 95 Euro include any means? Only breakfast I assume.. ?

Basilico
Basilico responded to Hostel in Kiev for EURO 2012 on 26 May 2012
Dear fans, welcome to Kiev))) Hostel situated in Kiev downtown near subway station with direct line to Olimpiyskiy Stadium offers accommodation for 40 euro/bed/1 night. Transfer from Central rail station is included. Accommodation is available in 4 variants: - accommodation - 40 euro/bed for 1 night - accommodation + breakfast - 50 euro/bed for 1 night - accommodation + 2 meals a day - 63 euro/bed for 1 night - accommodation + 3 meals a day - 70 euro/bed for 1 night For guest are also available: - bar (08.00-02.00) - restaurant of Italian cuisine with 20% discount for guests who stay in Hostel Basilico (08.00-23.00) - free wifi - all football matches translations Hostel is 5minutes far by walk from subway station with direct line to Olimpiyskiy Stadium, 15-20 minutes by walk to Euro 2012 fan-zone, 5 minutes by walk to 24h supermarket. Transfer from Central rail station is included in accommodation price. Airport is 40 minutes far by taxi. Details +380672326303 or basilico@basilico.com.ua Reservation - basilico@basilico.com.ua Dates available for reservation 03.06.12 - 02.07.12.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it