travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates!

Forum > Africa & Middle East > Kenya  
adsafaris
posted by adsafaris on 5 Dec 2012
Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates!
have you been extremely busy through out the year and you don't have an idea of how you will spend your Christmas holiday? Wondering if you could still get cheap holiday options in Kenya and East Africa? Look no more and worry not, as I have a suggestion for you. Amazing destinations safaris already booked for you in advance, and paid your vacation! What remains is you just drop an email at Info@amazingdestinations.co.ke, and you get a holiday of your lifetime.

papillon
papillon responded to Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates! on 5 Dec 2012
Hi,

Can You give us some more details? What are the rates + duration?

zlori
zlori responded to Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates! on 5 Dec 2012
What's the current/Christmas weather in Kenya? I get confused all the time, is it summer there now...?

windykaty
windykaty responded to Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates! on 6 Dec 2012
Hey, what are the rates + departures? Also, how safe is to travel to Kenya these days?

adsafaris
adsafaris responded to Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates! on 6 Dec 2012
Hi everyone,the weather in Kenya during the season is good,Summer.Except for few rainy days,the weather is perfect.Our departures are every Monday,duration is a minimum of 7 days for the Christmas package,and one month during other seasons.Papillon,kindly give me your email so that I can avail you the final details.Also state when you intend to travel.The Christmas rates,application fee is USD 100 per person and placement guaranteed.The fee is used for administrative duties at the children home.Your daily expenses will be USD 65 per person per day,to cater for your accommodation and all meals and snacks.You will also be accessible to a mobile phone for your communication needs.Once again,limited placements available and on a first come first served basis.

adsafaris
adsafaris responded to Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates! on 6 Dec 2012
The rates were for a home stay packages.For luxury holidays,you get accommodation at usd 95 per person on full board withing the capital city,Nairobi.You may have the option for city excursions and full day safaris at amazing rates.

adsafaris
Depending on your interests,activities will range from adventure,hiking/trekking,wildlife watching,sun bathing,scuba diving,snorkeling etc.Just drop an inquiry and we give you a dream come true package.info@amazingdestinations.co.ke

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Travel Kenya Kenya Airways

Recent Topics in Kenya Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
jackwilliam86 Finding Cheap Ticket Mombasa
by jackwilliam86 on 12 Dec 13 (inside Kenya) Hi,
I am jack i am planing to go Mombasa, any one know about cheap flights to Mombasa, do tell me.
Thanks in advance
0 10 jackwilliam86
12 Dec 13 >>
jackwilliam86 Cheapest rates by Kenya Airways
by jackwilliam86 on 6 Dec 13 (inside Kenya) If you really want to get cheapest rates for Kenya, Europe, Dubai, you can get cheapest rates on euroafricatravel.co.ke for Europe euroafricatravel.co.uk can book flights…
2 19 travels9
23 Jan 14 >>
jackwilliam86 Kenya Airways
by jackwilliam86 on 6 Dec 13 (inside Kenya) If you want to go Kenya you should book ticket from euroafricatravel.co.ke, you will get cheapest flights from there.
the top places to see is Mombasa,Kilimanjaro,Nairobi,Harare,…
2 19 Tenny
12 Dec 13 >>
pennygrean Travel Kenya
by pennygrean on 8 Oct 08 (inside Kenya) How do I get there and what are the top things to see?
1 436 adsafaris
5 Dec 12 >>
Other topics from adsafaris Replies Views Last Post
adsafaris Volunteering opportunities in Kenya
by adsafaris on 28 Nov 12 (inside Round the World Travel) Are you wondering where you could get an opportunity to volunteer in a rewarding organization?Work and support children realize your dreams?Look no further,we offer accommodation…
2 51 adsafaris
4 Dec 12 >>
Recent activity from adsafaris
adsafaris added a new post in the topic What is the best place for vacation?
Kenya,the motherland of the universe.
adsafaris added a new post in the topic Is traveling to Africa for volunteer dangerous?
Hi,
Travelling to africa is safer than before.As Edward puts it,the kenya tourist police and the kenya tourism federation ensure maximum visitor security.If you are interested,we…
adsafaris added a new post in the topic Travel Kenya
Hi,
There are a couple of activities to do in Kenya,ranging from trekking,mountain climbing,scuba diving,wildlife safaris and even honeymoon vacations.You are likely to see the lion,elephant,buffalo,rhino,giraffe,zebra…
adsafaris added a new post in the topic Volunteering opportunities in Kenya
Hi Eliza,
Yes,we do accept volunteers from any country and even help you get the necessary documentations to come to Kenya.There is enough security in the…
adsafaris started the topic Volunteering opportunities in Kenya
Are you wondering where you could get an opportunity to volunteer in a rewarding organization?Work and support children realize your dreams?Look no further,we offer accommodation…

Things about Kenya you might be interested in

Kenya Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to Kenya

Kenya Travel Deals

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals