travelgrove travel forums

Kenya Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kenya travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Kenya - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Kenya Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Kenya travel forum

Forum > Africa & Middle East > Kenya
Replies Views Last Post
jackwilliam86 Finding Cheap Ticket Mombasa
by jackwilliam86 on 12 Dec 13 Hi,
I am jack i am planing to go Mombasa, any one know about cheap flights to Mombasa, do tell me.
Thanks in advance
0 9 jackwilliam86
12 Dec 13 >>
jackwilliam86 Cheapest rates by Kenya Airways
by jackwilliam86 on 6 Dec 13 If you really want to get cheapest rates for Kenya, Europe, Dubai, you can get cheapest rates on euroafricatravel.co.ke for Europe euroafricatravel.co.uk can book flights…
2 19 travels9
23 Jan 14 >>
jackwilliam86 Kenya Airways
by jackwilliam86 on 6 Dec 13 If you want to go Kenya you should book ticket from euroafricatravel.co.ke, you will get cheapest flights from there.
the top places to see is Mombasa,Kilimanjaro,Nairobi,Harare,…
2 19 Tenny
12 Dec 13 >>
adsafaris Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates!
by adsafaris on 5 Dec 12 have you been extremely busy through out the year and you don't have an idea of how you will spend your Christmas holiday? Wondering if…
6 70 adsafaris
6 Dec 12 >>
pennygrean Travel Kenya
by pennygrean on 8 Oct 08 How do I get there and what are the top things to see?
1 436 adsafaris
5 Dec 12 >>
samurawangai Any Good hotels in Nairobi?
by samurawangai on 9 Sep 14 (inside Nairobi) Hi. I am planning to spend my holidays in Nairobi. Any good suggestions on hotels will highly be appreciated. For now I have Sarova Stanley…
0 1 samurawangai
9 Sep 14 >>
specko Airports
by specko on 22 Feb 11 (inside Nairobi) How many Airports are there in Nairobi?
1 83 erato
28 Feb 11 >>
forums

Browse Kenya Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Columbus Travel Forum, Ohio Ticket price to Columbus Ohio
How much would a ticket from Cedar rapids, Iowa to Columbus, Georgia cost for 2?

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum, Vietnam Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?

Ibague Travel Forum, Colombia Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…

Moscow Travel Forum, Russia Drinking Vodka in Moscow, Russia
I am reading a book about Moscow and it seems that people are living in poverty.
Is it still the same?

Naga Travel Forum, Philippines Any work for foreigners here?
Hi, I'm a British national who wantsto live in Naga for a while.I'm an International English Teacher with both Call Centre and Marketing experience too.
Any…

Nassau Travel Forum, Bahamas Nassau vs other Caribbean islands
Family of 5 - 3 older sons 26-32 and 2 parents. Never been to the Caribbean. Outdoorsy family likes to hike, snorkle, visit towns -…

Rimini Travel Forum, Italy Bounty, the most beautiful place in Rimini :)
If you go a Rimini, you must go to the Bounty! It's wanderful.... it's a restaurant, pizzeria, discopub like a ship... the proces are not…

San Francisco Travel Forum, California cost of cab to get to cable car
I would like to take the cable car ride but will be on a cruise. Can you tell me how much it would cost for…

Sarasota Travel Forum, Florida Sarasota travel
City of writers, artists, musicians, and entertainers; Sarasota has welcomed them all since it was established. Together they have made given it a cultural diversity…

Things about Kenya you might be interested in

Kenya Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to Kenya

Kenya Travel Deals

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals