travelgrove travel forums

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kathmandu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kathmandu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kathmandu, Nepal

Topics posted inside our Kathmandu travel forum

Forum > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu
Replies Views Last Post
* Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
by Anonymous on 22 Jul 11 Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…
0 32 annei1503
22 Jul 11 >>
nepalguide 15 days everest base camp trekking
by nepalguide on 15 May 11 Everest base camp trekking is most popular trekking trail in Everest region & in the world,s to.as it offers a unique and dramatic experience with…
1 104 adventuretreks
6 Feb 12 >>
Trip-Advisor Looking tours operator to Nepal
by Trip-Advisor on 17 Feb 11 Dear Travelgrove
If anyone have any interested to invest share in tourism sector of Nepal, particularly in hotel, travel, trekking, mountaineering, airlines and various creative training…
0 126 Trip-Advisor
17 Feb 11 >>
nepalvisitors Tiji Festival Trek - Nepal Upper Mustang Trekking
by nepalvisitors on 20 Dec 10 Tiji is believed to have started around the time of Lowo khenchen and continued with great pomp and fervor in the few centuries thereafter. It…
0 166 nepalvisitors
20 Dec 10 >>
kodamatour Kathmandu Hotel booking 2010/20111
by kodamatour on 13 Aug 10 Welcome to Trekking and Budget Hotel in Kathmandu
missionecotrek.com offers hotel discounts to major travel destinations around Nepal.
For more info please contact us
Mission Eco…
0 351 kodamatour
13 Aug 10 >>
nepalibb Tibet and Lhasa - Kathmandu Biking Tour
by nepalibb on 5 Mar 10
3 729 nepalibb
22 Mar 10 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Anchorage Travel Forum, Alaska Anchorage
At only 30-minute drive from Alaskan wilderness, Anchorage offers all the comforts of a large US metropolitan. Great outdoors is much more than just a…

Atlanta Travel Forum, Georgia why cant i book a ticket on sale from 123 and up flight
there is suppose to be a sale today and when i try to book from chicago midway to atlanta i still amountof 400 and up
im…

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Carrefour Travel Forum, Haiti Hotels and guest houses in Carrefour
Can you give me the name of a few hotels or guest houses to stay?

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Denpasar Travel Forum, Indonesia Travel Distance from New Zealand to Bali
I will be traveling from New Zealand to Bali next summer. How far is this and how long would the flight be?
Thanks

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam Budget hotel in Hanoi
The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

San Jose Travel Forum, California Tech Museum of Innovation
Chock-full of unique exhibits, this cosmopolitan museum focuses on how technology is rapidly changing every aspect of the way we look at life, work live,…

Tehran Travel Forum, Iran How to search places in Tehran?
Hello guys, I am Mark. I have just moved to Tehran and don't know any place there. I have tried to search places using Google…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it