travelgrove travel forums

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kathmandu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kathmandu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kathmandu, Nepal

Topics posted inside our Kathmandu travel forum

Forum > Asia > Nepal > Kathmandu
Replies Views Last Post
* Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
by Anonymous on 22 Jul 11 Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…
0 31 annei1503
22 Jul 11 >>
nepalguide 15 days everest base camp trekking
by nepalguide on 15 May 11 Everest base camp trekking is most popular trekking trail in Everest region & in the world,s to.as it offers a unique and dramatic experience with…
1 103 adventuretreks
6 Feb 12 >>
Trip-Advisor Looking tours operator to Nepal
by Trip-Advisor on 17 Feb 11 Dear Travelgrove
If anyone have any interested to invest share in tourism sector of Nepal, particularly in hotel, travel, trekking, mountaineering, airlines and various creative training…
0 123 Trip-Advisor
17 Feb 11 >>
nepalvisitors Tiji Festival Trek - Nepal Upper Mustang Trekking
by nepalvisitors on 20 Dec 10 Tiji is believed to have started around the time of Lowo khenchen and continued with great pomp and fervor in the few centuries thereafter. It…
0 161 nepalvisitors
20 Dec 10 >>
kodamatour Kathmandu Hotel booking 2010/20111
by kodamatour on 13 Aug 10 Welcome to Trekking and Budget Hotel in Kathmandu
missionecotrek.com offers hotel discounts to major travel destinations around Nepal.
For more info please contact us
Mission Eco…
0 351 kodamatour
13 Aug 10 >>
nepalibb Tibet and Lhasa - Kathmandu Biking Tour
by nepalibb on 5 Mar 10
3 726 nepalibb
22 Mar 10 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Cabo San Lucas Travel Forum, Mexico Flight price
When is the best time to purchase a flight from fll to sjd? Travel will be in mid January

Cameron Highlands Travel Forum, Malaysia Trip to Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Detroit Travel Forum, Michigan FLIghts
I need to fly to Detroit next week from Orlando from 01/16
to 01/21 or22. What are the chances of the fares lowering?

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine The help for tourists in Ukraine
Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…

Lahore Travel Forum, Pakistan Bohol Tours
Bohol Tours created best & available Bohol tour packages that are easy on your budget. Whether you are a one-man show or a large group…

Orlando Travel Forum, Florida all inclusive to orlando
Hi. I live in Montreal and I would like to know if u have a nice package all inclusive to Orlando for April 14 2011

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea mk_iut86@yahoo.com
dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…

Rimini Travel Forum, Italy Bounty, the most beautiful place in Rimini :)
If you go a Rimini, you must go to the Bounty! It's wanderful.... it's a restaurant, pizzeria, discopub like a ship... the proces are not…

Seattle Travel Forum, Washington flights from LAX to SEA
I want to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Seattle (SEA) next month. The best offer I could find so far was $237, just wondering…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it