travelgrove travel forums

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Kashmir travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Kashmir Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Kashmir, Pakistan

Topics posted inside our Kashmir travel forum

Forum > Asia > Pakistan > Kashmir
Replies Views Last Post
Rashidindia I want to travel to Kashmir
by Rashidindia on 1 Feb 12 This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…
5 8 sabilamalik
20 Jun 12 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Adelaide Travel Forum, Australia Any recommended cafes in Adelaide?
I'm planning my first holiday to Australia (specifically Adelaide) this season and I'm looking for places to chill out and have some coffee (I'm generally…

Buenos Aires Travel Forum, Argentina Going to Buenos Aires
Anyone been to Buenos Aires? I will be going there in August and would like to know about the top sights to see.
Thanks

Goa Velha Travel Forum, India Where is your next vacation for 2012
Hello friend all, I have decided for my next vacation for Goa. Goa, India, is called the €œLand of Sun & Sand€, and is one…

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…

Lima Travel Forum, Peru SPANISH LESSONS IN LIMA/ SPANISH CLASSES IN LIMA
Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…

Madrid Travel Forum, Spain Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid
Bullfighting is part of the Spanish identity. You can experience the pageantry as the matadors enter the stadium and live the culture for 2 hours…

Moscow Travel Forum, Russia Drinking Vodka in Moscow, Russia
I am reading a book about Moscow and it seems that people are living in poverty.
Is it still the same?

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Saigon Travel Forum, Vietnam Saigon accommodation
Hi all, can anyone recommend any good monthly accommodation in Saigon?

Tunis Travel Forum, Tunisia Travel to Tunis
I wanna fly out to Tunis, can some people recommend some great places to see there and let me know what airline to fly?
Thx

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it