travelgrove travel forums

Johannesburg Travel Forum, South Africa

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Johannesburg travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Johannesburg Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Johannesburg, South Africa

Topics posted inside our Johannesburg travel forum

Forum > Africa & Middle East > South Africa > Johannesburg
Replies Views Last Post
erikatrtkova flight quote
by erikatrtkova on 29 Aug 09 Hello there,
I am searching for a flight ticket from USA (Minneapolis/St.Paul ideally) to Johannesburg or Cape Town (South Africa) fly there 19th October and fly…
1 111 zlori
31 Aug 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Bangkok Travel Forum, Thailand Is Bangkok Safe?
I went to Bangkok a few times and I am really wondering if it's a safe place to visit right now. People are fighting on…

Cambridge Travel Forum, United Kingdom orphanages in Cambridge
I am wondering what orphanages exist near Cambridge. I am interested in visiting one.

Cameron Highlands Travel Forum, Malaysia Trip to Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…

Krabi Travel Forum, Thailand Best place to be around Krabi
Hello Friends,
I would like to know what are some best places to view sunset around Krabi area. Also, would like to know some beautiful islands…

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…

Sana Travel Forum, Yemen What is Sana?
What is Sana?

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Seattle Travel Forum, Washington flights from LAX to SEA
I want to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Seattle (SEA) next month. The best offer I could find so far was $237, just wondering…

Tsingtao Travel Forum, China Do you know where I could get a tapestry looked at?
I have a tapestry from Tsingtao. It is dated 1946. Brought home from a family friend.
I would love to find any history on it.
Any…

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it