ten reasons to visit Cameroon
1. Its enormous scenic diversity(sea side, mangroves, jungle, mountains, highlands and desert).
2. Its secuity(Cameroon is a politically stable country since many decades with a warm and welcoming population).
3. It hosts some of the most amazing and ancient cultures like the Baka and Badgeli pygmies in the Eastern jungle, the nomadic Mbororos on the Adamawa and North Regions, the animist Komas in the Alantika Mountains, but also Bantues, Kom and many more.
4. The traditional chiefdoms that survive in the volcanic West and the Sahel North.
5. The still existing ancient traditional colourful festival,arts,crafts and artistic expressions throughout the whole country.
6. The large quantity of animals to be found in the different National Parks (big sea-turtles, gorillas, chimps, antelope, the big five, wart hogs etc.).
7. Mount Cameroon; the highest peak (4080 mts) in West / Central Africa.
8. The treks around the Alantika and Mandara mountains, the Bamenda highlands and Manengouba volcanoes (beautiful landscape and stunning views).
9. After an interesting and intensive trip relax at kribi or Limbe beach offering excellent sea-food and a great selection of fresh tropical fruits.
10. Still today Cameroon is an unknown country for the (western) traveller.
This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.
Recent Topics in Itinerary Discussion Travel Forum
| Help for independent travellers! Plan your trip easier and faster! |
by Elisa on 11 Jul 12 (inside Itinerary Discussion) Are you an independent traveller? Do you like travelling by your own or with friends/couple/family but not with an agency? We have something in common…
|3||12|| Elisa |
14 Aug 12 >>
| How do you plan? |
by will161 on 5 Apr 12 (inside Itinerary Discussion) I'm trying to break down the process of how people plan their trips and holidays.
A lot of people I have spoken to say that…
|7||23|| Elisa |
14 Aug 12 >>
| distance |
by sweety on 23 Mar 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) How far is Kingston from Trelawny, and driving how long it takes. Thank you!
|1||596|| zlori |
24 Mar 11 >>
| Do we need a visa if i travel to singapore and taiwan |
by marlyn on 21 Mar 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) And if i travel to singapore and then going to taipei taiwan for tourist what documents do we need and how much is the fare…
|1||827|| zangazanga |
8 Jun 11 >>
| New Orleans to Iasi |
by jdwhite9 on 21 Mar 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) What routing from the US would get me the best fare, even if I need to take a 12 hour, or less, train trip?
|1||500|| tylerd |
8 Jun 11 >>
| About Assab |
by Fikrtedam on 9 Mar 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) Is there tourist infrastructure in Assab? What about bank, power, and other services? What are tourist attraction areas? and the like.
|1||505|| jonssmith2 |
3 Feb 12 >>
| travel by boat |
by Karen615 on 19 Feb 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) I am looking for travel arrangements for my father 78 and I - he needs to have oxygen bottles and traveling with an air line…
|0||539|| Karen615 |
19 Feb 11 >>
| asahikawa ramen mura |
by zxcv9998 on 30 Jan 11 (inside Itinerary Discussion) how to get to asahikawa ramen mura from a JR Asahikawa?
|0||349|| zxcv9998 |
30 Jan 11 >>
| I'm looking for a multiple destination flight |
by carmencita on 21 Aug 08 (inside Itinerary Discussion) I'm looking for a multiple destination flight : depatring :SCL/aug. 15/ to NYC-Departing NYC /Aug. 22/ to MIA - departing from MIA to SCL/ Aug.27…
|1||315|| zlorii |
25 Aug 08 >>
| Cheaper to fly or train/boat from London to Cairo? |
by harrypotter on 21 Aug 08 (inside Itinerary Discussion) Does anyone know if it would be cheaper to fly from London to Cairo or to take a train and boat combo? Any suggestions who…
|1||300|| lindamura |
8 Jun 11 >>
you can do on the forum
- Share travel experiences
- Create your own profile
- Write travel journals
- Upload travel pictures
- Save travel deals
- Meet other travelers