travelgrove travel forums

Itinerary Discussion

Ask a question in the Itinerary Discussion Forum

When do you go where and what to watch out for when planning your trip.

Topics posted inside our Itinerary Discussion forum

Forum > Itinerary Discussion
Replies Views Last Post
Elisa Help for independent travellers! Plan your trip easier and faster!
by Elisa on 11 Jul 12 Are you an independent traveller? Do you like travelling by your own or with friends/couple/family but not with an agency? We have something in common…
3 11 Elisa
14 Aug 12 >>
will161 How do you plan?
by will161 on 5 Apr 12 I'm trying to break down the process of how people plan their trips and holidays.
A lot of people I have spoken to say that…
7 18 Elisa
14 Aug 12 >>
globalbushtour ten reasons to visit Cameroon
by globalbushtour on 18 Aug 11 1. Its enormous scenic diversity(sea side, mangroves, jungle, mountains, highlands and desert).
2. Its secuity(Cameroon is a politically stable country since many decades with a warm…
0 104 globalbushtour
18 Aug 11 >>
sweety distance
by sweety on 23 Mar 11 How far is Kingston from Trelawny, and driving how long it takes. Thank you!
1 596 zlori
24 Mar 11 >>
marlyn Do we need a visa if i travel to singapore and taiwan
by marlyn on 21 Mar 11 And if i travel to singapore and then going to taipei taiwan for tourist what documents do we need and how much is the fare…
1 825 zangazanga
8 Jun 11 >>
jdwhite9 New Orleans to Iasi
by jdwhite9 on 21 Mar 11 What routing from the US would get me the best fare, even if I need to take a 12 hour, or less, train trip?
1 500 tylerd
8 Jun 11 >>
Fikrtedam About Assab
by Fikrtedam on 9 Mar 11 Is there tourist infrastructure in Assab? What about bank, power, and other services? What are tourist attraction areas? and the like.
1 505 jonssmith2
3 Feb 12 >>
Karen615 travel by boat
by Karen615 on 19 Feb 11 I am looking for travel arrangements for my father 78 and I - he needs to have oxygen bottles and traveling with an air line…
0 534 Karen615
19 Feb 11 >>
zxcv9998 asahikawa ramen mura
by zxcv9998 on 30 Jan 11 how to get to asahikawa ramen mura from a JR Asahikawa?
0 348 zxcv9998
30 Jan 11 >>
carmencita I'm looking for a multiple destination flight
by carmencita on 21 Aug 08 I'm looking for a multiple destination flight : depatring :SCL/aug. 15/ to NYC-Departing NYC /Aug. 22/ to MIA - departing from MIA to SCL/ Aug.27…
1 314 zlorii
25 Aug 08 >>
harrypotter Cheaper to fly or train/boat from London to Cairo?
by harrypotter on 21 Aug 08 Does anyone know if it would be cheaper to fly from London to Cairo or to take a train and boat combo? Any suggestions who…
1 299 lindamura
8 Jun 11 >>
* New travel site with low fares and amazing service.....
by Anonymous on 4 Apr 05
1 1254
4 Aug 11 >>
* Traveling to Thailand
by Anonymous on 10 Oct 04 I want to go to Thailand and would like to get a quick outline as of where to start with my trip planning.
1 1453 travelller
12 Oct 04 >>
More cities you might be interested in

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City
Can I please ask if there are any publications dealing with the history of Caloocan city? Thanks:)

Detroit Travel Forum, Michigan FLIghts
I need to fly to Detroit next week from Orlando from 01/16
to 01/21 or22. What are the chances of the fares lowering?

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

Los Angeles Travel Forum, California Los Angeles - the city of Angels
As the largest city in California, Los Angeles is the place where trendy folks love to live or visit, predominantly those in the entertainment industry.…

Manila Travel Forum, Philippines cheapest fare from miami,florida to manila,philippines
the flight will be on december 11,2011, if possible an evening flight..thanks

Megeve Travel Forum, France Antique Furniture
Bonjour, Monsieur ou Madame,
Which are the best antique furniture stores or dealers in Megeve?
Merci Millefois,
Jennifer Moller

Philadelphia Travel Forum, Pennsylvania Possibly trying to connect to a cruise in genoa
How do I find cheap airfare from Philadelphia leaving on July 25 returning on august 6, 2010.

Pingyao Travel Forum, China Pingyao, China Travel Tips and Costs
1) If you do plan to spend much time in Pingyao, there are many ancient ruins and courtyard houses to see outside of the city.…

Ponca City Travel Forum, Oklahoma bus service to Ponca City
what bus line services ponca city?

Traverse City Travel Forum, Michigan round trip FNT to TVC
looking for a round trip-FNT-TVC Oct 7th-Oct 10th anytime lowest fare
Flint MI - Traverse City MI

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals