travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Best Attractions in Italy?

Forum > Europe & Russia > Italy  
luvVacation
posted by luvVacation on 25 Aug 2012
Best Attractions in Italy?
We are planning to spend vacation in Italy maybe next year. Any suggestions on best attractions in Italy that is worth visiting? The plan is to stay in Italy for 5 days.

Thanks!

Sophia
Sophia responded to Best Attractions in Italy? on 25 Aug 2012
Wow, it is super hard to say... it depends on what part of Italy would you like to see? Also, one city or more? Maybe one city and its surrounding area?

asterix
asterix responded to Best Attractions in Italy? on 28 Aug 2012
If it is only 5 days that maybe Rome is a must for a first-timer... you can visit the most well known sites like the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Pantheon, Vatican City, the Trevi Fountain, Borghese Gallery. Spanish Steps and so on... there is plenty to do for 5 days.

Sayuri87
Sayuri87 responded to Best Attractions in Italy? on 24 Sep 2012
For your fist time in Italy you should choose one big city and explore it, it can be Rome, Venice, Naples, Florence... You will probably not have time to do more than one city, but any of these will be unforgettable. :)

luvVacation
luvVacation responded to Best Attractions in Italy? on 26 Sep 2012
Thank you guys for the info. I will then start checking Rome.

henryka_marks
henryka_marks responded to Best Attractions in Italy? on 2 Jan 2013
Italy offers amazing tourism places to see for its visitors. It has nice locations like Rome, Venice, Sicily, Florence, Tuscany etc. Have a happy journey.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Civitavecchia Port for eternal beauty

Recent Topics in Italy Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
InLimoRome Civitavecchia Port for eternal beauty
by InLimoRome on 7 Jun 12 (inside Italy) The Civitavecchia Port is a modern spot of the eternal city. In Limo Rome provides the largest collection of luxury vehicle to shuttle across this…
3 10 Belinda
20 Jun 12 >>
flippir why are flights so hight to italy??
by flippir on 8 Feb 10 (inside Italy) Hi...Why are flights almost double from lax to venice/milan italy march 19 back 28th? (Three people?) Should we wait for last minute specxials or what?…
1 569 proximity4
30 Jun 10 >>
jasperdigby Fly into an airport, fly out of another airport
by jasperdigby on 21 Aug 08 (inside Italy) We would like to fly to Italy, arriving at an airport in one city, then tour around and depart from an airport in another city.…
1 328 zlorii
25 Aug 08 >>
Recent activity from luvVacation
luvVacation added a new post in the topic Searching luxury hotels in Thane?
To easily search luxury hotels in Thane, you may go to Crispy-Hotels site. I have good experience using this site as you can compare different…
luvVacation added a new post in the topic Los Angeles - the city of Angels
LA is a world-class premium shopping place as well. It has different types of shopping venues that fits your budget. Popular shopping malls are the…
luvVacation added a new post in the topic London Heathrow Airport: What are good hacks
In Heathrow, upon arrival and on leaving the aircraft, there are signs for arrival to follow to pass through the passport control, baggage reclaim and…
luvVacation added a new post in the topic What to visit in Los Angeles?
You may include shopping in your agenda. You can find different types of shopping venues that fits your budget. You can visit the Grove in…
luvVacation added a new post in the topic Come, Visit Cebu!
The best lechon in Cebu is in ZUBUCHON.... I tried it when I went to Cebu and it was really the best.. I brought 5…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it