travelgrove travel forums

Italy Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Italy travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Italy - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Italy Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Italy travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Italy
Replies Views Last Post
luvVacation Best Attractions in Italy?
by luvVacation on 25 Aug 12 We are planning to spend vacation in Italy maybe next year. Any suggestions on best attractions in Italy that is worth visiting? The plan is…
5 31 henryka_marks
2 Jan 13 >>
InLimoRome Civitavecchia Port for eternal beauty
by InLimoRome on 7 Jun 12 The Civitavecchia Port is a modern spot of the eternal city. In Limo Rome provides the largest collection of luxury vehicle to shuttle across this…
3 10 Belinda
20 Jun 12 >>
flippir why are flights so hight to italy??
by flippir on 8 Feb 10 Hi...Why are flights almost double from lax to venice/milan italy march 19 back 28th? (Three people?) Should we wait for last minute specxials or what?…
1 569 proximity4
30 Jun 10 >>
jasperdigby Fly into an airport, fly out of another airport
by jasperdigby on 21 Aug 08 We would like to fly to Italy, arriving at an airport in one city, then tour around and depart from an airport in another city.…
1 328 zlorii
25 Aug 08 >>
Classigirl Florence Italy
by Classigirl on 31 Jan 12 (inside Florence) It is fabulous a treat for those who love art and architecture Florence city is believed to have the largest concentration of Renaissance art and…
4 14 danieldsouza
23 Feb 12 >>
sotoha Neaples cheap campings and accomodations
by sotoha on 8 Jul 09 (inside Naples) cheap camping accomodations in Neaples's(Napoli) beach?!
3 355 MadSuh
13 Jul 09 >>
Larab Bounty, the most beautiful place in Rimini :)
by Larab on 25 Jul 11 (inside Rimini) If you go a Rimini, you must go to the Bounty! It's wanderful.... it's a restaurant, pizzeria, discopub like a ship... the proces are not…
0 15 Larab
25 Jul 11 >>
AnarkiLord Planning trip to Venice?
by AnarkiLord on 19 Jan 06 (inside Venice) Hello, you want go to Venice and you have no idea where to stay? Then I can recommend you a great site. Send me a…
1 2322 papillon
8 Jun 11 >>
forums

Browse Italy Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Denpasar Travel Forum, Indonesia Travel Distance from New Zealand to Bali
I will be traveling from New Zealand to Bali next summer. How far is this and how long would the flight be?
Thanks

Hermosillo Travel Forum, Mexico War here?
is there a war there or have it been

Las Vegas Travel Forum, Nevada Private Jet Charter
Your own personal Lounge...Departure Board...Aircraft...Captain... and your Favorite Food.
We'd like to offer you a Different Class of Flight with Private Jet Charter, plz contact…

Naga Travel Forum, Philippines Any work for foreigners here?
Hi, I'm a British national who wantsto live in Naga for a while.I'm an International English Teacher with both Call Centre and Marketing experience too.
Any…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Nassau Travel Forum, Bahamas Nassau vs other Caribbean islands
Family of 5 - 3 older sons 26-32 and 2 parents. Never been to the Caribbean. Outdoorsy family likes to hike, snorkle, visit towns -…

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea mk_iut86@yahoo.com
dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…

San Francisco Travel Forum, California cost of cab to get to cable car
I would like to take the cable car ride but will be on a cruise. Can you tell me how much it would cost for…

Zhengzhou Travel Forum, China Are You Interest in Shaolin Temple?
Located at the Northern foot of the Shaoshi Mountain, 100 kilometers away from Zhengzhou, Henan Province, the Shaolin Temple is cradle of China's Shaolin Kung…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it