travelgrove travel forums

Forum

what are ther famous spa reorts places in India?

Forum > Asia > India  
piyushghij
posted by piyushghij on 29 Jun 2012
what are ther famous spa reorts places in India?
I want to know luxurious resorts in India where i can get complete comfort.

johnvictor
johnvictor responded to what are ther famous spa reorts places in India? on 10 Jul 2012
There are a lot of places in India where you can enjoy and have fun a lot actually last week only i visited pune it is really awesome.I booked my travel and hotel from travelguru, and i found this is the best site for hotel booking in pune and also all over the world.

welovespa
welovespa responded to what are ther famous spa reorts places in India? on 21 Jul 2012
Hi Johnvictor,
Welovespa provide Spa resorts in India have an array of treatments for your health as well as beauty needs.

Beauty salons India with a hair salon saves on time for clients who may want to have both treatments at the same time. The amount of time needed for the services may vary depending on the service being offered. Calling ahead will ensure that you are booked for the services you need and you will have the estimate of the total cost.

To experience the secret to ultimate elegance, you can check into any of the beauty and hair salon committed to your comfort and confidence. One of the qualities you may want to know about a salon before committing to receiving quality service is personal care.

Beauty Services

When searching for beauty salons India you will find they provide a wide range of cosmetic products to be used on various skins and produce varying results. You may choose luxury salons that offer a warm welcome as well as a luxurious escape. Depending on the beauty salon you visit, you may encounter some best popular brands for your body, skin and nails. Each salon may have its own supplier and products it uses for its clients.

• Beauty salons provide services such as:

Facial services

The services may include eyebrow waxing or tweezing, makeup application and makeover. The list also includes skin treatments such as facial masks, massage, steam, peels, extraction, creams, exfoliation and lotions among others.

Nail services

Manicure is treatment of the hands while pedicure is treatment of the feet. The treatments incorporate fingers and toes respectively and can involve nail polish application.

Massage

This is a popular body treatment in beauty salons which involves application of beauty products while using various techniques that are beneficial to the skin.

Tanning treatments

Tanning booths may be offered by beauty salons for people desiring a skin tan.

• Hair Services

• Hair services include

1. Styling and cutting to suit you and your lifestyle.
2. Coloring to dramatically change your looks
3. Relaxer and perm
4. Conditioning and treatment to nourish your hair
5. Highlight to give the desired tone to your hair
6. Sale of hair products

Beauty salons can have spa treatments that may include the above body treatments among others and also have spa facilities such as hot tub, sauna or even a steam bath. Beauty and hair salons may be full service which can be convenient to a person looking for a complete relaxation package and may even save on money.

To know more details about Spas just visit at www. welovespa. com

piyushghij
piyushghij responded to what are ther famous spa reorts places in India? on 8 Aug 2012
Thank you both for guiding me..

piyushghij
piyushghij responded to what are ther famous spa reorts places in India? on 14 Aug 2012
I find another one spa providing travel agency indialuxurysparesorts.com are they.
web adress: http://bit.ly/epcAnG

kamini
kamini responded to what are ther famous spa reorts places in India? on 5 Oct 2012
hello piyush, If you want more spa resorts in india then best site for you is infoline[dot]in in which you select a particular city & find Resorts list. you get with address, contact no, Review & website detail so you can contact you & compare to other. If you search surat city then visit this surat[dot]infoline[dot]in/p_resort

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Munnar Resorts India Tours

Recent Topics in India Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
gannesh102 Places to visit in pondicherry
by gannesh102 on 5 Aug 14 (inside India) hello, I have a planning to go pondicherry. But I don't know how to go and tourist places in pondicherry. Please help me to go…
0 46 gannesh102
5 Aug 14 >>
ramkeshplt travel deals
by ramkeshplt on 15 May 14 (inside India) Hi,
Friends, I am looking for travel deals for my vacation on July 2014. From Delhi to Kashmir. So please suggest me which one is best.
1 62 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
ramkeshplt Kashmir tour
by ramkeshplt on 5 May 14 (inside India) Hi, I'm from Delhi and have planning tour at this end of May in kashmir . This is my first time tour. I have to…
2 27 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
FalitoNaef luxury trains in India?
by FalitoNaef on 4 Feb 14 (inside India) What are the top three luxury trains in India that match the best standards of world’s best luxury trains?
3 58 mohammadkaisar
26 Mar 14 >>
loken12 india golden triangle tours
by loken12 on 28 Jan 14 (inside India) I want to share my india tour experience, when i visited india and i join india golden triangle tours, it is best for me because…
2 44 mohammadkaisar
27 Mar 14 >>
66manoj44 What do you say about mysore?
by 66manoj44 on 16 Jan 14 (inside India) Hi, friends do you know what is popular in mysore(karnataka)?
Mysore place is the number one place to visit, but be aware that if you want…
2 21 kavin001
20 Feb 14 >>
Tushar Places to visit in south India
by Tushar on 10 Oct 13 (inside India) In Karnataka - Mysore, Srirangapatna, Mallikarjuna and Kasivisvanatha temples , Tarateshwara temple Hangal, Saundatti Fort
In Andra Pradesh - Charminar, Golkonda, Ramoji Film City
In Tamil Nadu…
5 56 ishita_khanna
29 Nov 13 >>
ishita_khanna Visit to Manali
by ishita_khanna on 1 Jun 13 (inside India) Hi, I am planning to visit Manali, Please give the list of popular tourist spots
3 55 car4hires
25 Jun 13 >>
ruchikaroy95 Travel by luxury train
by ruchikaroy95 on 7 May 13 (inside India) Its very easy to travel by luxury train, for doing so you can get reservation online from Indian railways.
4 37 DannyDelnison
12 Jun 13 >>
raghutravels Taxi services in Chandigarh
by raghutravels on 9 Dec 12 (inside India) At Raghu travels taxi service Chandigarh, provide taxi services in affordable price. we also provide cab service from Chandigarh to Delhi, Chandigarh to Shimla, Chandigarh…
3 97 Mohit
3 Jan 13 >>
Other topics from piyushghij Replies Views Last Post
piyushghij How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
by piyushghij on 9 Aug 12 (inside Delhi) Today life is hectic and we have no time for balance our daily routine.
so we have option like spa and take meditations classes for keep…
2 40 manik
24 Aug 12 >>
piyushghij which spa resort you hit top in india?
by piyushghij on 24 Aug 12 (inside Hotels)
4 174 M174
7 Feb 13 >>
Recent activity from piyushghij
piyushghij added a new post in the topic Experiece about Indian hotel
in india many other luxury hotels or resort where you can take enjoy spa facilities also and feeling world class comfort also. i suggest you…
piyushghij started the topic which spa resort you hit top in india?
piyushghij added a new post in the topic How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
Surajkund also a option for spa searching people.
piyushghij started the topic How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
Today life is hectic and we have no time for balance our daily routine.
so we have option like spa and take meditations classes for keep…
piyushghij added a new post in the topic How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa?
The Leela kempinski goa is the one of the finest hotel in goa. I think it is best for accommodation in goa.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it