travelgrove travel forums

Forum

The Land of Rajputs & Rajwadas - Rajasthan

Forum > Asia > India  
vardhman
posted by vardhman on 4 Aug 2011
The Land of Rajputs & Rajwadas - Rajasthan
The Land of Rajputs & Rajwadas- that is what Rajasthan is? Rajasthan is the largest State of India by area. It is one of the most popular tourist places in India & is always on the list of foreign travelers. The major tourist destinations here are Jaipur-PINK CITY, Udaipur- LAKE CITY, Jaisalmer €“The Desert, Jodhpur, Mount Abu- a beautiful hill station, Ranthambore National Park, Sariska. Other offbeat destinations are Samode, Nawalgarh, Ranakpur, Devigarh, Pokaran, Khimsar etc.

The places you can see while your rajasthan tours are famous majestic forts, lakes, mountains, havelis, wildlife etc. Rajasthan is a complete shopper€™s paradise you can take home famous textiles, semi precious stones, handicrafts, typical Rajasthani dress, designer Jewellery etc from here as a souvenir. Each tourist place in Rajasthan have all kind of hotels, ranging from Standard/budget to 5*/ Luxury you can find here Taj group of hotels, Leela group, Oberoi group of hotels for your comfortable/Luxurious stay.

http://www.vardhmanvacations.com/

christine86
christine86 responded to The Land of Rajputs & Rajwadas - Rajasthan on 4 Aug 2011
Yes I visited Rajasthan in August 07 with my friends and explored it for 2 weeks. There are many nice places. I like Hawa Mahal in Jaipur and the Fort of Jodhpur, I didn't recognize its name. Heritage look of Rajasthan is awesome.

vardhman
vardhman responded to The Land of Rajputs & Rajwadas - Rajasthan on 4 Aug 2011
I think u r talking abt Mehrangarh Fort, located in Jodhpur city in Rajasthan state, is one of the largest forts in India. The fort is situated 400 feet (122 m) above the city.

PeterLee
PeterLee responded to The Land of Rajputs & Rajwadas - Rajasthan on 23 Aug 2011
I never been Rajasthan,in India, but willing to been there. these replies, all of you have shared here making me more crazy to go.

Indianrove
Indianrove responded to The Land of Rajputs & Rajwadas - Rajasthan on 1 Sep 2011
The very name of Rajasthan evokes images of heroism, grandeur and royalty. Usually, Jaipur is the first destination the tourists would start their fabulous tour. It is also called as the Pink city as most of the houses here are painted red. It was one of the few planned citied when it was constructed. The visitors can still feel the old world charm roaming through the streets of the city.

Thanks

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Some Useful Travel Tips When Traveling to India Which is best car rental services in India?

Recent Topics in India Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
gannesh102 Places to visit in pondicherry
by gannesh102 on 5 Aug 14 (inside India) hello, I have a planning to go pondicherry. But I don't know how to go and tourist places in pondicherry. Please help me to go…
1 5 BespokeD
11 Sep 14 >>
ramkeshplt travel deals
by ramkeshplt on 15 May 14 (inside India) Hi,
Friends, I am looking for travel deals for my vacation on July 2014. From Delhi to Kashmir. So please suggest me which one is best.
1 24 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
ramkeshplt Kashmir tour
by ramkeshplt on 5 May 14 (inside India) Hi, I'm from Delhi and have planning tour at this end of May in kashmir . This is my first time tour. I have to…
2 10 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
FalitoNaef luxury trains in India?
by FalitoNaef on 5 Feb 14 (inside India) What are the top three luxury trains in India that match the best standards of world’s best luxury trains?
3 42 mohammadkaisar
26 Mar 14 >>
loken12 india golden triangle tours
by loken12 on 29 Jan 14 (inside India) I want to share my india tour experience, when i visited india and i join india golden triangle tours, it is best for me because…
2 19 mohammadkaisar
27 Mar 14 >>
66manoj44 What do you say about mysore?
by 66manoj44 on 16 Jan 14 (inside India) Hi, friends do you know what is popular in mysore(karnataka)?
Mysore place is the number one place to visit, but be aware that if you want…
2 14 kavin001
21 Feb 14 >>
Tushar Places to visit in south India
by Tushar on 10 Oct 13 (inside India) In Karnataka - Mysore, Srirangapatna, Mallikarjuna and Kasivisvanatha temples , Tarateshwara temple Hangal, Saundatti Fort
In Andra Pradesh - Charminar, Golkonda, Ramoji Film City
In Tamil Nadu…
5 32 ishita_khanna
29 Nov 13 >>
ishita_khanna Visit to Manali
by ishita_khanna on 1 Jun 13 (inside India) Hi, I am planning to visit Manali, Please give the list of popular tourist spots
3 40 car4hires
25 Jun 13 >>
ruchikaroy95 Travel by luxury train
by ruchikaroy95 on 7 May 13 (inside India) Its very easy to travel by luxury train, for doing so you can get reservation online from Indian railways.
4 32 DannyDelnison
12 Jun 13 >>
raghutravels Taxi services in Chandigarh
by raghutravels on 9 Dec 12 (inside India) At Raghu travels taxi service Chandigarh, provide taxi services in affordable price. we also provide cab service from Chandigarh to Delhi, Chandigarh to Shimla, Chandigarh…
3 82 Mohit
4 Jan 13 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it