travelgrove travel forums

India Tours

Forum > Asia > India  
posted by geringer on 5 Jul 2012
India Tours
Geringer Global Travel is an American travel company that provides tours to India and Tours to China given by American tour guides.
Ganga responded to India Tours on 11 Jul 2012
India Holiday Vacation is India base Tour and Travel Company. we provide India Tour Packages like Rajasthan Tour, Golden Triangle Tour, India Wildlife Tour, Adventure Tour and more packages.
tomtum responded to India Tours on 14 Aug 2012
@geringer, @Ganga: can you give me a hint on rates? I would be interested in a 7-10 days long India travel tour, flight included, departing from Colorado (Denver or Boulder area). We would like to go on next summer, 2 adults. What would be the rates per person?
Ivan responded to India Tours on 14 Aug 2012
@Ganga, what's a "Golden Triangle Tour"? Why is it called like that?
kamini responded to India Tours on 5 Oct 2012
Hello tomtum, If you want to tour in india & get details for tour operator who hold the best tour in india then you search on is the best site where its gives a no of list for particular city with address, contact detail with rates so may be you compare them.
jeeten01 responded to India Tours on 11 Dec 2012
This is really one of the best place for traveling. India has lot of diversification where you can find different people with different culture which is one of attractive part of India tour.
kerala_package responded to India Tours on 27 Dec 2012

6 Nights/ 7 Days Choco Delight
Cochin, Munnar hill station, Thekkady wild life sanctuary, Alleppey back waters, House boat & Kovalam Beach. - More Kerala

Honeymoon Holiday

Special Honeymoon Inclusions :

Welcome drink on arrival
Breakfast at All Hotels
Breakfast and Dinner at Thekkady .
Fruit Basket in rooms
Jasmine garland t Thekkady resort .
Tender coconut water at any of the places .
Complimentory mineral water in room at Munnar
Aphrodisiac Aroma Therapy / Ayurveda body massage : 1 Treat at Munnar
Traditional Snacks at Munnar
A Special Surprise Gift at Cochin!!
Flower Bed Decoration at Houseboat .
One Candle Light Dinner at Thekkady
Elephant Ride at Thekkady
All meals at the Houseboat A/C Luxury
Special Honeymoon Cake in Houseboat
One special Candle Light Dinner in Houseboat
Fishing at Alleppey .
Arrival assistance
Mohit responded to India Tours on 11 Jan 2013
Two amazing countries India and China. Both have stunning location, amazing and different culture Here is the list of some of amazing places. According to me:
Must visit places in India - Agra Jaipur, Goa, Kashmir, Himachal, Kerla.
Must visit places in china - Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Guilin, Yangtze River
effortsjaipur responded to India Tours on 17 Jan 2013
Himchal pardesh is one of the best travel place in India.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

what are ther famous spa reorts places in India? Indian Maharaja Train Journey

Recent Topics in India Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
gannesh102 Places to visit in pondicherry
by gannesh102 on 5 Aug 14 (inside India) hello, I have a planning to go pondicherry. But I don't know how to go and tourist places in pondicherry. Please help me to go…
0 41 gannesh102
5 Aug 14 >>
ramkeshplt travel deals
by ramkeshplt on 15 May 14 (inside India) Hi,
Friends, I am looking for travel deals for my vacation on July 2014. From Delhi to Kashmir. So please suggest me which one is best.
1 58 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
ramkeshplt Kashmir tour
by ramkeshplt on 5 May 14 (inside India) Hi, I'm from Delhi and have planning tour at this end of May in kashmir . This is my first time tour. I have to…
2 24 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
FalitoNaef luxury trains in India?
by FalitoNaef on 4 Feb 14 (inside India) What are the top three luxury trains in India that match the best standards of world’s best luxury trains?
3 57 mohammadkaisar
26 Mar 14 >>
loken12 india golden triangle tours
by loken12 on 28 Jan 14 (inside India) I want to share my india tour experience, when i visited india and i join india golden triangle tours, it is best for me because…
2 44 mohammadkaisar
27 Mar 14 >>
66manoj44 What do you say about mysore?
by 66manoj44 on 16 Jan 14 (inside India) Hi, friends do you know what is popular in mysore(karnataka)?
Mysore place is the number one place to visit, but be aware that if you want…
2 21 kavin001
20 Feb 14 >>
Tushar Places to visit in south India
by Tushar on 10 Oct 13 (inside India) In Karnataka - Mysore, Srirangapatna, Mallikarjuna and Kasivisvanatha temples , Tarateshwara temple Hangal, Saundatti Fort
In Andra Pradesh - Charminar, Golkonda, Ramoji Film City
In Tamil Nadu…
5 56 ishita_khanna
29 Nov 13 >>
ishita_khanna Visit to Manali
by ishita_khanna on 1 Jun 13 (inside India) Hi, I am planning to visit Manali, Please give the list of popular tourist spots
3 55 car4hires
25 Jun 13 >>
ruchikaroy95 Travel by luxury train
by ruchikaroy95 on 7 May 13 (inside India) Its very easy to travel by luxury train, for doing so you can get reservation online from Indian railways.
4 37 DannyDelnison
12 Jun 13 >>
raghutravels Taxi services in Chandigarh
by raghutravels on 9 Dec 12 (inside India) At Raghu travels taxi service Chandigarh, provide taxi services in affordable price. we also provide cab service from Chandigarh to Delhi, Chandigarh to Shimla, Chandigarh…
3 97 Mohit
3 Jan 13 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it