travelgrove travel forums

How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa?

Forum > Asia > India  
posted by harapriya on 16 Apr 2012
How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa?
Goa has so many different places to consider for your stay during your next trip. It all depends on what you like. Whether you like crowded places with lots of beach parties or you love solitude or you prefer both. Read about the famous beaches in Goa and see all Goa beach hotels and resorts.
Once you have decided on a location, there are several things to consider while looking for a good hotel. Good customer ratings for a hotel, sufficient number of ratings, and overall recommendation level from customer who have stayed at these Goa hotels - all of them are equally important.
Sophia responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 18 Apr 2012
Goa is amazing and there are plenty of good hotels, how does one choose the right one?
tibi60 responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 19 Apr 2012
What I would do is search on multiple websites, even here on for cheap Goa hotels. When I have the best results I would look them up on TripAdvisor or something similar and see which one has got the best reviews.
luci responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 23 Apr 2012
I was curious and searched for Goa hotels on Travelgrove hotel search. I was surprised, thought Goa was extremely expensive, but I actually found 3 star hotelsfrom $41 and 4 star hotels from $51. Not bad, I will just need a cheap flight to Goa now... :)
varun9654 responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 24 Apr 2012
I do not have proper answer how to find but I would like to inform you that you can find out best hotel in Goa on search engine & It will be best for you !
brightsun responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 9 May 2012
alisaray responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 21 May 2012
Hi dear do you know that Goa is the place that you will love to visit again and again. And this is the perfect place where you will find a blend of traditional and modern aspects of life. And hotels in Goa Marquis Beach Resort, hotel sodder beach classic, hotel phoenix park are good hotels.
mempal responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 31 May 2012
Ya its very fantastic place for spend vacations during summer.its one of the exotic destination in India.
So, lets cheers up here !!!
piyushghij responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 8 Aug 2012
The Leela kempinski goa is the one of the finest hotel in goa. I think it is best for accommodation in goa.
cristina responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 8 Oct 2012
Goa is nice place to enjoy holiday in memorable way. Thanks for sharing this nice post here with us.
raisuddintch responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 8 Oct 2012
Goa travel and hotel deals you can contact at mygoaholidays[dot]co[dot]uk. It is fully for Goa travel related company. You can call at 18001031116(Toll Free)/+911145080808.
John-Victor responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 11 Oct 2012
It totally depends on your choice which kind of place you want to choose for your stay, in goa there are a lot of different hotels so some are costly and luxurious and some are cheap and good in accommodation and service so i never get confused in this i always prefer to book my hotel online from Travelguru this is the best hotel booking.
kamini responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 20 Oct 2012
Helllo harapiya, I search hotels all over india or for particular city on infoline[dot]in. Infoline gives a Particuler city select & any type of hotel you want, you search there, Its gives a hotels detail with website, address, contact with rate & reviews.

Palak responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 21 Oct 2012
Book beach Goa hotels, luxury, star Goa hotels, budget hotels in Goa. ... have to lose their heart for they get ample amount of choices for their stay in Goa.
effortsjaipur responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 21 Jan 2013
Villa Theresa run by the Braganza family is a 3-star hotel situated at Umta Vaddo, Calangute, Bardez, North Goa, India. It is located very close to Calangute beach, just about a 2 minutes walk from the shore in a peaceful pocket of Calangute and away from the noise of the busy village.
seohari responded to How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa? on 2 Feb 2013
Book Goa hotel packages with India's Leading Online Travel Agency. Great Deals on Luxury Hotels, economy and budget hotels in Goa. Enquire for Heavy Discount on Quoted Price: goatrip[dot]com

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Aviral Tours & Travels , india tour & travel How can i travel by india Luxury train ?

Recent Topics in India Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
gannesh102 Places to visit in pondicherry
by gannesh102 on 5 Aug 14 (inside India) hello, I have a planning to go pondicherry. But I don't know how to go and tourist places in pondicherry. Please help me to go…
0 41 gannesh102
5 Aug 14 >>
ramkeshplt travel deals
by ramkeshplt on 15 May 14 (inside India) Hi,
Friends, I am looking for travel deals for my vacation on July 2014. From Delhi to Kashmir. So please suggest me which one is best.
1 58 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
ramkeshplt Kashmir tour
by ramkeshplt on 5 May 14 (inside India) Hi, I'm from Delhi and have planning tour at this end of May in kashmir . This is my first time tour. I have to…
2 24 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
FalitoNaef luxury trains in India?
by FalitoNaef on 4 Feb 14 (inside India) What are the top three luxury trains in India that match the best standards of world’s best luxury trains?
3 57 mohammadkaisar
26 Mar 14 >>
loken12 india golden triangle tours
by loken12 on 28 Jan 14 (inside India) I want to share my india tour experience, when i visited india and i join india golden triangle tours, it is best for me because…
2 44 mohammadkaisar
27 Mar 14 >>
66manoj44 What do you say about mysore?
by 66manoj44 on 16 Jan 14 (inside India) Hi, friends do you know what is popular in mysore(karnataka)?
Mysore place is the number one place to visit, but be aware that if you want…
2 21 kavin001
20 Feb 14 >>
Tushar Places to visit in south India
by Tushar on 10 Oct 13 (inside India) In Karnataka - Mysore, Srirangapatna, Mallikarjuna and Kasivisvanatha temples , Tarateshwara temple Hangal, Saundatti Fort
In Andra Pradesh - Charminar, Golkonda, Ramoji Film City
In Tamil Nadu…
5 56 ishita_khanna
29 Nov 13 >>
ishita_khanna Visit to Manali
by ishita_khanna on 1 Jun 13 (inside India) Hi, I am planning to visit Manali, Please give the list of popular tourist spots
3 55 car4hires
25 Jun 13 >>
ruchikaroy95 Travel by luxury train
by ruchikaroy95 on 7 May 13 (inside India) Its very easy to travel by luxury train, for doing so you can get reservation online from Indian railways.
4 37 DannyDelnison
12 Jun 13 >>
raghutravels Taxi services in Chandigarh
by raghutravels on 9 Dec 12 (inside India) At Raghu travels taxi service Chandigarh, provide taxi services in affordable price. we also provide cab service from Chandigarh to Delhi, Chandigarh to Shimla, Chandigarh…
3 97 Mohit
3 Jan 13 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it