travelgrove travel forums

Aviral Tours & Travels , india tour & travel

Forum > Asia > India  
posted by manavsingh023 on 2 Oct 2011
Aviral Tours & Travels , india tour & travel
Aviral Tours And Travels a total resolution of all travel related subjects. We are greatly pleased to introduce ourselves
as a truly, professionally managed Travel agency with the strong foot on ground. We are, based in Rajasthan (INDIA)

The company is headed by core-team of knowledgeable and devoted experts. Our whole team members have years of experiences
in their respected fields. Our team members are young, well-qualified and motivated; we offer a dynamic and current
approach to travel and destination management

Tour Packages:

Golden Triangle Tour
Ranthambore Tour
South India Tour
Royal Rajasthan Tour
Heritage Tour
Rajasthan with Goa

Fair and Festivals:

Fair and Festivals of Rajasthan
Festivals of Goa
Fair and Festivals of Kerala

We Provides:

Advance Tour Booking
Hotel Accomodations
Vehicles on Rents

Aviral Tours And Travels offers latest in travel trends & tour packages, along with cheapest air tickets to India. We
are serving to look for various values added services to ensure that you as our guests get the best travel option
available in the country
stef responded to Aviral Tours & Travels , india tour & travel on 2 Oct 2011
You should add a mail address for those who want to contact you. :)
lizzy_a responded to Aviral Tours & Travels , india tour & travel on 4 Oct 2011
I heared Goa is beautiful. Does any of your tours include a trip to Amritsar? The Golden Temple must be beautiful!
blackangel_66 responded to Aviral Tours & Travels , india tour & travel on 5 Oct 2011
How long are your tours and how expensive are they?
manavsingh023 responded to Aviral Tours & Travels , india tour & travel on 17 Jun 2012
Leh - Ladakh Tour
Aviral Tours and Travels:

Package Cost Starts From : $178 per person (twin sharing basis) for 05 nights & 06 days.

Day 01 : Leh: Arrive at Leh airport, receive a warm welcome by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Check into the hotel. A hot cup of welcome tea / coffee awaits you at the hotel. Rest & relax in the hotel. Afte lunch, you my walk around Leh town and visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace or Sankar monastery. Overnight at Hotel.

Day 02 : Leh - Hemis Leh: After breakfast visit Shey Palace, Thiksey & Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum. Arrive Leh in the evening. Overnight at Hotel.

Day 03 : Leh - Khardung la - Leh: After a hearty breakfast at hotel, drive for Khardung la. Return to Leh in the afternoon. After lunch the day is to explore the local markets. Overnight at Hotel.

Day 04 : Leh - Pangong: After breakfast drive to Pangong Lake via Chang la, Overnight in camp.

Day 05 : Leh: Drive back to Leh, arrive Leh by afternoon. After lunch, rest of the day free to explore local Market on owns. Overnight in the hotel.

Day 06 : Leh: Our driver will drop you on time to catch your flight for your onward destination.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Which is best car rental services in India? How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa?

Recent Topics in India Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
gannesh102 Places to visit in pondicherry
by gannesh102 on 5 Aug 14 (inside India) hello, I have a planning to go pondicherry. But I don't know how to go and tourist places in pondicherry. Please help me to go…
0 41 gannesh102
5 Aug 14 >>
ramkeshplt travel deals
by ramkeshplt on 15 May 14 (inside India) Hi,
Friends, I am looking for travel deals for my vacation on July 2014. From Delhi to Kashmir. So please suggest me which one is best.
1 58 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
ramkeshplt Kashmir tour
by ramkeshplt on 5 May 14 (inside India) Hi, I'm from Delhi and have planning tour at this end of May in kashmir . This is my first time tour. I have to…
2 24 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
FalitoNaef luxury trains in India?
by FalitoNaef on 4 Feb 14 (inside India) What are the top three luxury trains in India that match the best standards of world’s best luxury trains?
3 57 mohammadkaisar
26 Mar 14 >>
loken12 india golden triangle tours
by loken12 on 28 Jan 14 (inside India) I want to share my india tour experience, when i visited india and i join india golden triangle tours, it is best for me because…
2 44 mohammadkaisar
27 Mar 14 >>
66manoj44 What do you say about mysore?
by 66manoj44 on 16 Jan 14 (inside India) Hi, friends do you know what is popular in mysore(karnataka)?
Mysore place is the number one place to visit, but be aware that if you want…
2 21 kavin001
20 Feb 14 >>
Tushar Places to visit in south India
by Tushar on 10 Oct 13 (inside India) In Karnataka - Mysore, Srirangapatna, Mallikarjuna and Kasivisvanatha temples , Tarateshwara temple Hangal, Saundatti Fort
In Andra Pradesh - Charminar, Golkonda, Ramoji Film City
In Tamil Nadu…
5 56 ishita_khanna
29 Nov 13 >>
ishita_khanna Visit to Manali
by ishita_khanna on 1 Jun 13 (inside India) Hi, I am planning to visit Manali, Please give the list of popular tourist spots
3 55 car4hires
25 Jun 13 >>
ruchikaroy95 Travel by luxury train
by ruchikaroy95 on 7 May 13 (inside India) Its very easy to travel by luxury train, for doing so you can get reservation online from Indian railways.
4 37 DannyDelnison
12 Jun 13 >>
raghutravels Taxi services in Chandigarh
by raghutravels on 9 Dec 12 (inside India) At Raghu travels taxi service Chandigarh, provide taxi services in affordable price. we also provide cab service from Chandigarh to Delhi, Chandigarh to Shimla, Chandigarh…
3 97 Mohit
3 Jan 13 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it