travelgrove travel forums

Hungary Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hungary travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Hungary - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Hungary Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Hungary travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Hungary
Replies Views Last Post
zdanko Ferihegy airport, Budapest
by zdanko on 24 Apr 09 (inside Budapest) How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?
2 145 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
zlori Cruise from Budapest
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside Budapest) I'm planning to travel with a boat from Budapest to the Black Sea, Romania on Danube - are there any possibilities for doing this?
1 132 stef
23 Apr 09 >>
Coriokin Population
by Coriokin on 30 Apr 10 (inside Gyor) What was the population of Jews taken to the death camp in Gyor?
1 90 MadSuh
2 May 10 >>
zlori What should I see in Szolnok?
by zlori on 3 Sep 10 (inside Szolnok) Any tips about top 10 things to see in Szolnok, Hungary?
0 134 zlori
3 Sep 10 >>
forums

Browse Hungary Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Ahmedabad Travel Forum, India Air fare
for ahmedabad from salt lake city utah what is the time when can i get the cheapest air fair?
the time period of departure is about…

Bangalore Travel Forum, India Travel to India(Bangalore) - Looking for BEST Deal
I am planning to travel from LAX-BLR-LAX. Looking for best deal. Tentative dates May 24 and return date Aug 23. Looking for 4 tickets (2…

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Houston Travel Forum, Texas How do i find out the rates to houston texas?
everytime I pick the 4 different boxes it will not move to the flight information

Indian Rocks Beach Travel Forum, Florida Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Indian Rocks Beach is situated on what is known as a barrier island on the western coast of Florida. Only a thirty minute drive away…

Madras Travel Forum, India Things to do in Madrid

Spain is the fourth biggest country in Europe. This country is divided into 17 autonomous districts with each having a number of provinces that totaled…

Malaga Travel Forum, Spain Malaga, Spain
What's there to do in Malaga Spain. Please let me know if there are any specific places I should visit. I am interested in the…

Manila Travel Forum, Philippines cheapest fare from miami,florida to manila,philippines
the flight will be on december 11,2011, if possible an evening flight..thanks

Montego Bay Travel Forum, Jamaica Ministry
Planning a tour for 14 people to montego jamaica oct. 14, 2011 - oct. 16, 2011 need a discounted flight fare for 14 people and…

Tucson Travel Forum, Arizona Can someone help me find 2 round trip tickets for my 2 sons?
I moved to Tucson, AZ a little over 2 years ago but my 2 teenage sons wanted to stay in our hometown in a suburb…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it