travelgrove travel forums

Hungary Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hungary travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Hungary - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Hungary Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Hungary travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Hungary
Replies Views Last Post
zdanko Ferihegy airport, Budapest
by zdanko on 24 Apr 09 (inside Budapest) How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?
2 145 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
zlori Cruise from Budapest
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside Budapest) I'm planning to travel with a boat from Budapest to the Black Sea, Romania on Danube - are there any possibilities for doing this?
1 132 stef
23 Apr 09 >>
Coriokin Population
by Coriokin on 30 Apr 10 (inside Gyor) What was the population of Jews taken to the death camp in Gyor?
1 90 MadSuh
2 May 10 >>
zlori What should I see in Szolnok?
by zlori on 3 Sep 10 (inside Szolnok) Any tips about top 10 things to see in Szolnok, Hungary?
0 134 zlori
3 Sep 10 >>
forums

Browse Hungary Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Accra Travel Forum, Ghana AIRLINE ASSISTANT
I NEED A PRICE A ONE WAY TICKET FROM DOVALA TO ACCRA ONE ADULT AND THE CHEAPEST TICKET

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam Budget hotel in Hanoi
The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…

Lucknow Travel Forum, India The city of NAWABS
This is the capital city of north indian state Uttar Pradesh.

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

Nassau Travel Forum, Bahamas Nassau vs other Caribbean islands
Family of 5 - 3 older sons 26-32 and 2 parents. Never been to the Caribbean. Outdoorsy family likes to hike, snorkle, visit towns -…

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

San Francisco Travel Forum, California cost of cab to get to cable car
I would like to take the cable car ride but will be on a cruise. Can you tell me how much it would cost for…

Venice Travel Forum, Italy Planning trip to Venice?
Hello, you want go to Venice and you have no idea where to stay? Then I can recommend you a great site. Send me a…

Vientiane Travel Forum, Lao People's Republic vientiane accomodation
did anybody stay or hear about these two guesthouses: 1) Vayakorn guesthouse and 2) mali namphu guesthouse. we are looking for a nice QUIET guesthouse/…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it