travelgrove travel forums

Hungary Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hungary travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Hungary - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Hungary Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Hungary travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Hungary
Replies Views Last Post
zdanko Ferihegy airport, Budapest
by zdanko on 24 Apr 09 (inside Budapest) How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?
2 145 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
zlori Cruise from Budapest
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside Budapest) I'm planning to travel with a boat from Budapest to the Black Sea, Romania on Danube - are there any possibilities for doing this?
1 132 stef
23 Apr 09 >>
Coriokin Population
by Coriokin on 30 Apr 10 (inside Gyor) What was the population of Jews taken to the death camp in Gyor?
1 90 MadSuh
2 May 10 >>
zlori What should I see in Szolnok?
by zlori on 3 Sep 10 (inside Szolnok) Any tips about top 10 things to see in Szolnok, Hungary?
0 134 zlori
3 Sep 10 >>
forums

Browse Hungary Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Agra Travel Forum, India which is the best time to visit in Agra
which is the best time to visit in Agra?

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City Resorts contact information
Hi! Do you have contact numbers for Gubat sa Ciudad, Villa Celedonia, and Luzviminda Resort? We're planning to have an overnight swimming later in one…

Cancun Travel Forum, Mexico leann
will the tickets prices go down on cancun

Delhi Travel Forum, India How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
Today life is hectic and we have no time for balance our daily routine.
so we have option like spa and take meditations classes for keep…

Long Beach Travel Forum, California When is the Champcar at Long Beach?

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

Portland Travel Forum, Oregon Flight from wilmington NC to Portland
how do i find the cheapest rate to fly from wilmington, N.C. to Portland, Oregon

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Tehran Travel Forum, Iran How to search places in Tehran?
Hello guys, I am Mark. I have just moved to Tehran and don't know any place there. I have tried to search places using Google…

Vientiane Travel Forum, Lao People's Republic vientiane accomodation
did anybody stay or hear about these two guesthouses: 1) Vayakorn guesthouse and 2) mali namphu guesthouse. we are looking for a nice QUIET guesthouse/…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it